Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone notice that guy outside Lidl in Thomas St in the morning

Options
  • 21-05-2008 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭

Does anyone pass by that guy standing outside lidl in Thomas St in the morning with the dark sun glasses and the white moustache and sideburns asking everyone who passes for a few quid.

I passed by him a few times in the afternoon on Whitefriar St. calling me from across the road "hey paddy give us a few quid" and when you pass he shouts "ba*****"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

His name is Pat from Mayo - usually carries a small radio to listen to.
    They're be a lot more like him soon when the recession kicks in.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

He's a muppet tbh. I've seen him trying to start fights with so so many people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Is that the guy who lives in Mount Brown? Complete mentallist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Yeah I know that dude, he drinks in the Royal Cafe on Steven Street. I was talking to him a few times, bit of a character alright

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Yeah I know that dude, he drinks in the Royal Cafe on Steven Street. I was talking to him a few times, bit of a character alright
    Ah, the good old (wll fairly new actually) Royale! Good €5 full Irish breakfast; €3 Guinness and Budweiser; 'interesting' bar clientele.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Vas_Guy

Fajitas! wrote: »
    He's a muppet tbh. I've seen him trying to start fights with so so many people.

i was thinking he was of the aggressive type, is he homeless

Advertisement