Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gettting checked out my men you work with...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I was in a class with only girls for Irish in Belgium.

Cue inappropriate comments etc etc.

Really I don't see anything wrong with the quick glance up and down. When it happens to me I do like it:p At least it means there's nothing too repulsive about me.

Although I can understand some people might find it offputting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭niavie

I love it... nothing better than a little ego boost i say..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

True y'know.

I knew the occasional girl in school who complained about it but they were almost universally going around wearing almost nothing except a push up bra.

I remember a girl who wore a thong pulled up as far up her back as possible, she spent the day criticizing all the guys for checking out her arse.

Needless to say, all the girls in our class had a mammoth bitching session.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I never noice to be honest..am in my own owrld half of the time walking around the office :D

Think maybe the girls who complain about it are attention seeking, the "God Im sick of people checking out my thong" girls not the "Oh my god, Jake the office freak has just pinned me against the wall in the supply closet" girls.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I work with 30 lads. No other females at all, just me and 30 lads, and three male bosses.

I've never been checked out, caught anyone checking me out, thought about being checked out, or anything.

I'm a non-person! I love it.

Can't say I've noticed it much anywhere else I work, and when I did, I didn't care really, doesn't bother me whether they do or whether they don't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

i work with 3 or four other women only (little spa salon place) so i've never been checked out in work no. but generally i love it, its such a nice feeling! improves my mood no end.... :)

Advertisement