Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Latest official Lost podcast

• 21-05-2008 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭

Highlights from the latest official lost podcast

"Someone wrote in about the possibility of various vortices being spread around the globe, allowing for teleportation to and from the island. Cuse said this is a very interesting idea, implying that it may have a connection to the show.

-- Damon and Carlton confirmed that Jack couldn't kill himself in the third season finale due to the power of the island. This is also why Ben and Widmore can't hurt each other."

i know these have been widely speculated but to have the producers officially confirm is somewhat of a reveal, no?

any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I wouldn't believe anything they say anymore.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Sherifu wrote: »
    I wouldn't believe anything they say anymore.
    Why? They're not that bad, lol. I mean the fans are incredible nit pickers and most of the so called lies are actually quotes taken out of context.

SP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Who gives a f*ck? So long as it's entertaining!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Agreed, it's the show that's important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

they've already said that they had to change the original premise of the show and have now said that they have had to lie and debunk theories as to not give the plot away... and now it's unbelievably ludicrous.

• Advertisement

And what was the original premise, loon? When did they say this?

it was way back when the original writer was fighting for credit... when the mysterious, magic island was turned into a time machine.

loon wrote: »
    it was way back when the original writer was fighting for credit... when the mysterious, magic island was turned into a time machine.
    You mean Jeffrey Lieber? He said the premise was changed?

i can't remember which guy it was...

but it was explained when they explained that jack was meant to die in the pilot... but they changed it because matthew fox tested well with the audience.

• Advertisement
Advertisement