Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip Tattoo

Options
  • 21-05-2008 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Hey yall.
    May seem like a bit of an odd question, but getting my first tattoos tomorrow (space invaders) on my hips, on both sides, a few little ones.

My question is, has anyone here gotten inked on their hips before? Whats the best thing to wear into the studio? haha.

Cheers. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Where on your hips? Waistline/above/below/front/sides

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Front. Kinda on/ a little bit under my waistline. Think that's the best way to describe it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

loose fitting clothes, mine sorta stretches down my lower stomach. I just undid the button on my jeans and pulled em down a bit. should be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Set of trackie bottoms would probably be your best bet, as they'll not put too much pressure on it and can be moved around quite easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

and if something slips i wouldn't worry, they've seen it all before!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Yeh I'd wear something loose and soft coz the tattoos will be a bit tender after. Gud luck

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

all my tattoos are hip!
    tee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i have a decent sized one on my hip, and i wore a pair of baggy jeans (well, *all* my clothes tend to be baggy), but these ones were fairly loose at the waist, which meant that i could just loosen the belt for the inking and stuff, but that i was guaranteed that i could put them back in such a way that they werent rubbing off the piece afterwards too. basically just something loose you can slide up and down a little...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

yeah I've a hip tatt, wore loose trackies, ye'll be grand!

Advertisement