Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Rain?

Options
  • 21-05-2008 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

Hi people,

Does anyone know where this guy is gone, he was on boards for a while but he seems to be gone of it now, any ideas on why he would go off it???????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

ports best wrote: »
    Hi people,

Does anyone know where this guy is gone, he was on boards for a while but he seems to be gone of it now, any ideas on why he would go off it???????

probobly the good weather lately ports best! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

I can't give a definitive answer but I could guess with just one word....
    Legends!!!!

We haven't heard from him since the meet-up....this may say it all :D!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

And where is Shortcorner, he was at the last meet also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

lol stevoman,, silent rain was at the last meet was he, i forgot about shortcorner as well kikel

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Hey Curvy SSHHH!

you're not supposed to tell now they all know that we really are freaks and people go missing after meeting us:pac::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Silent Rain

Apologies, for the lack of contact, busy in work and accidently broke my laptop. Didnt get it fixed yet, but have bought another one anyway (the old one was big n clunky, the new one much more ideal for commutin)... Oh and obviously the episode in Legends..... am still getting over it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

I can't give a definitive answer but I could guess with just one word....
    Legends!!!!

We haven't heard from him since the meet-up....this may say it all :D!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

how ya now silent rain,,, i was wondering where you got to

Advertisement