Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gta realism

• 21-05-2008 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Is gta4 too realistic? dont get me wrong i think its a fantastic game but i do miss airplanes and tanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

what?!!! can you not fly airplanes or drive tanks?!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 thomohawk

yea i know.it sucks bigtime!!! ive had a 6 star wanted level and i didnt see any sign of the army so i reckon there aint no tanks but if someone can prove me wrong i would love to hear it.it seems the only type of aircraft are choppers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

yep its true no tanks, no planes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

People say they are not included because its more realistic game. But jumping off the highest building in a car and landing still alive is not realistic. Theres only so much driving a helicopter u can do before getting bored when finished the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

It a game for a new generation, they can't make it to it's best after only getting the new engine up and running, you'll find Vice City and and San Andreas will have alot more. Thinking too far ahead IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

I smell car customisation, tanks and other goodies in the DLC for the 360....imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭eddie.fandango

Hey we all knew it was coming. Rockstar seem to be folowing this "darker, grittier" trend we are seeing in movies. I thought San Andreas was an absolute blast; the planes and jetpacks and all that stuff were a lot of fun. I read an article ages before the games release about how great it was they were removing tanks and planes because it made "more sense in the game context". Yet another case of people trying to convince themselves that they like a game alot more than they actually do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Markvtos

I've said this before, but here is my thoughts once again! I'm not mad on the whole move towards realism, because for me games aren't about being realistic, it's about lots of silly fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Ive found that after you play it for a few hours it looks and plays pretty much the same as all the other 3D GTA games..

Advertisement