Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Suzuki Swift windscreen wiper.

Options
  • 21-05-2008 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi all.

I've a 1994 Suzuki Swift and last week the windscreen wipers packed in. When I checked it out I found that the arm connected to the motor had seperated from the arm to the wipers at what looked to me like a ball and socket joint.
    My question is do I need to get a new arm or can I go into a motor factors and just get a replacement socket? I'm presuming I wont have to replace the ball part as it was made of metal, compared to the socket which was plastic.
    Thanks in advance.
    Steve.

Advertisement