Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Similar Threads

Options
  • 21-05-2008 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭

Is this new? Pretty sure I've never seen it before, and a quick search isn't showing anything?

Actually, now that I think of it perhaps there was something similar during the Boards Tracker days, so maybe its only new to the native search?

Or am I just blind?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

It's new today afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I recall something similar at one point. Possibly Boards Tracker related as you say.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

You're right, it was there in the boardtracker days aswell iirc, but just new back today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

stevenmu wrote: »
    You're right, it was there in the boardtracker days aswell iirc, but just new back today
    What he said.

Now lets never mention BoardTracker again....*shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Rb wrote: »
    What he said.

Now lets never mention BoardTracker again....*shudder*
    I do feel dirty after mentioning it. And not in the good way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Cult going overtime and working at 110% efficiency?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Wow, i just saw this thread, i have never scrolled down to the bottom of the page before, but what do you know? There they are...

Although i don't know how clever it is, one of the similar topics to this is about a mobile phone, another about star trek...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

dulpit wrote: »
    Although i don't know how clever it is, one of the similar topics to this is about a mobile phone, another about star trek...
    A simple thread title search most likely. Each thread below has 'similar' in the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Just spotted it there...Though it is a bit out of the way (and unfortunately does not warn some people that they are posting a thread that has been done countless times before :) )

Interestingly that box shows that it was suggested in 2005 and never got a reply - so don't thank Cult, thank "steveland?" :)
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=319978

🤪

Advertisement