Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTunes: start over procedure and appear ALL these music...

• 21-05-2008 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

What to do to start over procedure and appear ALL these music files of my HDD in iTunes

I just started itunes windows but, when I started program start to appear, all music/sound files in it(from hdd), something happen and procedure stopped at HALF. what to do to start over procedure and appear ALL these music files of my HDD in itunes ???

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Moved from Open Source.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Posting in English might help. I have no idea what you said there.

Do You want to transfer Your music from Your external hdd to itunes. Open itunes Preferences and show itunes the music folders on the hdd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Ты говоришь по-Русски?

Try File --> Add Folder to Library and select the location of your music folder, then click OK. I think this is what you want.

Advertisement