Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blink 182 2009 tour?

Options
  • 21-05-2008 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I have heard rumors that Blink is coming back together for a 2009 tour. Do any of you guys know if this is true? I was never really a Blink fan but know that Tom's voice has been heard(AVA) i think if they wrote some knew songs, not sounding like punks, they would be good. Whats your opinions of this?
    [FONT=&quot]_________________
    [/FONT] debt management info Qbic Hotels

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

It would be great too see them still try to sing about teenage angs at thier age alright.
    Whats thier age again? etc.

Was watching American Pie the other day brought all those bands back to me, forgot blink were in the film, along with music of Offspring and Alien Ant Farm.

maybe they may reinvent themselves as emo, that would be novel...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭rowlandbrowner

maybe they may reinvent themselves as emo, that would be novel...

Would hope not. Have you seen that lad from Fight Club dressed up in generic emo attire in his band, when he’s pushing 40, embarrassing and cringe worthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

they just announced on there myspace there back for summer 2009!!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

tom did have an alright voice, but my god the guy can not sing live for his life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

About as indie/alternative/punk as Cliff Richard...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

cliff has indie potentials though.

please tell me he does *sniff*sniff*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Well if Blink 182 reinvent themselves as Emo I'll be shocked and would maybe end up laughing! As if I didn't hate Lostprophets enough already! And Papa Roach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

cliff has indie potentials though.

please tell me he does *sniff*sniff*
    I'm sure he does among wacky, ironic students...

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭paddyb125

Yeah Travis said he'll never fly again so I won't be getting my hopes up...after what tom said in 2006 I don't think a lot of fans will forgive him

• Registered Users Posts: 31,936 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

They announced it at the Grammy Awards in Germany...I wonder how Travis got there?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

If they can get to Europe, they can get to Ireland and the UK.

If only there were some method of travelling via the ocean. Hmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭paddyb125

Mr.S wrote: »
    Im almost certain this is about money, i've seen a few videos now with the guys togther, doing interviews etc, and Tom just stands to the side, doesn't talk at all and just looks un-interested while Mark does all the talking.

I agree, they all seem really arkward around each other, it just doesn't seem right...it'll never be the same

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Well, former Arsenal footballer Dennis Bergkamp had a huge phobia of flying, which was a huge banana-skin for Arsenal on a European stage as he was one of their best player, and is now considered as a legend among Arsenal supporters. So it's believed that many of the Arsenal staff and players gave him "legal sleeping drugs" to get him on the planes and gave the customs a heads up on his condition. Could be an idea...

Advertisement