Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why was my thread removed?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

hope I'm as powerful as you someday *sniggers*

That'll probably never happen. Listen here, have you given up trolling yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

kerash wrote: »
    funny-pictures-troll-car-hating.jpg

More like,

fun29.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

as a relatively new member to this forum.. may i ask why instead of answering the posters question, you just post funny pictures??

and to stay on topic, the moderators Shouldnt give a reason
    its like if you own a pub or a shop, if you want to kick someone out of your premises you shouldnt give a reason .. otherwise you can be sued!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

KatCookie wrote: »
    as a relatively new member to this forum.. may i ask why instead of answering the posters question, you just post funny pictures??
    Usually to mock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

If he mocks us, we mock him, simple as.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Fair is fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

its like if you own a pub or a shop, if you want to kick someone out of your premises you shouldnt give a reason .. otherwise you can be sued!!

You might want to be careful with that.
    See that warning at the top of every forum. :smilie face:

270909741_40ff2cc3f3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Just read the original post.

Damn, I was reasonable to a muppet. I feel soiled.

jog, you deserve the deletion and if I see you post anything like that cr*p on any forum I mod, it'll be banning.

LoLth wrote: »
    jog, you deserve the deletion and if I see you post anything like that cr*p on any forum I mod, it'll be banning.
    Too late for poor jog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Jog On jogged on? But apparently I was sumwhat sexually aroused by him. What do I do now?

humanji wrote: »
    Jog On jogged on? But apparently I was sumwhat sexually aroused by him. What do I do now?
    A jam jar filled with sheep liver.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Sherifu wrote: »
    A jam jar filled with sheep liver.

Oh man you need help:p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

humanji wrote: »

wanttehhavsum128559321316548836.jpg

Actually LOL'D Steve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

They can't just remove it and not tell me why, there has to be some accountability.

In that case you need to have some accountability for that **** thread you started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Eh, it's called the right to refuse admission. Most pubs or clubs don't need to tell you jack **** about why your going. They tell you to go and you do.

End.

It's called "House Rules" baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

failboatlg0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

The fact that some people come out in a rash just be looking at my username is just an added bonus really.

I don't understand why they would. You've spelled cunt wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

touche :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The grammar nazis have been giving him hell since day one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I missed the deleted thread - now I feel like I'm missing out :(

Anyone want to post a recap?

I missed the deleted thread - now I feel like I'm missing out :(

Anyone want to post a recap?
    Think Fail pics + lots of lulz and you're there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Sherifu wrote: »
    Think Fail pics + lots of lulz and you're there.

And I posted this in the deleted thread ......

seizurebig6ba.gif

Because his posts were giving me a seizure. Really they were.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭roadruner

6th wrote: »
    FUNNIER.jpg

Just thought it might be funnier upside down.

Tis

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

there was nothing wrong with the original post as such, its just that some deleted it by accident, and now we cant re-instate it becuase of some insane reason, but it will all end in hilarious consequences, and everyone laughing at the comic relief.

i hope the OP now understands his position as comic relief.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

In short

domo1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ReReg

there was nothing wrong with the original post as such, its just that some deleted it by accident

In that case, I remember the whole post because I have photographic memory, so here it is, enjoy:

Thread Title: "I think I accidently give my dog a bowl of jism:
    I walked my dog (who is a good dog and called Giles) and mum said he was thirsty after so I went into the garage to get his bowl and fill it up from the garden tap. On the way I could feel my unnecessaries tugging on my boxershorts as I passed my brothers chest full of cool stuff. I peeked in and found his well thumbed jazz mags... men fingering women, women licking the untamed abandon of men's fully engorged penis's. I couldn't help but look and gently finger my japs eye with my wet finger. Before I knew it I was **** and arcing my back firing stream upon stream of lizardlike life gel into the dog bowl in my hand... and as my balls ached and flex easing the man milk out of my body in the heat and angst of the orgasm my mum said 'Don't forget his biscuits!'. I saw her looking at me from the kitchen window and I slowly pulled up my trousers so she wouldn't see and filled the cum riddled bowl with Chappie brand dog food and some nice biscuits of Tescos own brand. Giles yapped at me as I put the bowl down (mother still in sight) and eagerly snapped at the bowl like a kitten at a cow's udder.. like a dog eating hot chips. I wretched as I saw my cum dripping from his nose as he lapped up the meal unaware that I had cum my jizzz into his tea. I looked at my mother and slowly closed the jazz mag."

but it will all end in hilarious consequences, and everyone laughing at the comic relief.

I guess you were right.

• Advertisement

Oh joy of joys, the jism story once again.
    ReReg wrote: »
    In that case, I remember the whole post because I have photographic memory
    FYI, Copy&Paste is not photographic memory.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement