Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curtain Making Courses

Options
  • 21-05-2008 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey :o does anyone know of any curtain making courses in Cork??

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

I dont know of any specific curtain making courses.

The introduction to dress making courses that you find in local secondary schools for adult education classes are usually jsut a basic intorduction to the machine adn they build from there. You could discuss w/ the woman running the course if she'll let you sit in and do some curtain stuff with you. Afaik, there's not a huge difference between what you'd learn doing either course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭zenzen

heya! st johns college in the city runs a curtain making course. i haven't done it myself but am hoping to if they run it next autumn. their site for the evening courses is at http://www.stjohnscollege.ie/index.php?pageID=102

zenzen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 taylouhan

Tanx a mil, I actually did the interior design course in St. John's a couple of years ago, never knew they did the curtain making course, will def check into that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭zenzen

was the interior design course there good? was thinking about doing that evening course too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 taylouhan

Ya I found it really good, I did the 3 year day course and a woman I worked with did the nite course, great new college and very helpful lecturers, I loved the course!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement