Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

petrol prices

Options
  • 21-05-2008 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

How about a thread that shows the best petrol prices around!! Yes i am bored!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

www.irishfuelprices.com did that before but as you will see... nobody cared to update it often and as far as i remember one petrol station was listed for the whole of meath!

The site is now closed and to be honest i cant see anybody from meath boards going out like a train-spotter to list the lowest prices and rushing back to their pc to update boards.ie!

High petrol prices just seem to be a fact of life at the moment and the foreseeable future and a cent less here or their isn't going to make me want to drive out of my way for miles to save 50 or 60 cent per full up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭R3al

There is an article on page 3 in this weeks Meath Chronicle showing a table of 57 petrol stations and their Diesel/petrol prices in Meath.

Incidentally a barrel of oil has now dropped $20 when are we going to see this feed through to the pump?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

I live in Tipperary now (for my sins) but go up to Meath about twice a month. I never buy petrol up there. In Tipp I'm paying 127.9c today for petrol and 137.9 for diseal. It's definately much cheaper in Munster.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

R3al wrote: »
    There is an article on page 3 in this weeks Meath Chronicle showing a table of 57 petrol stations and their Diesel/petrol prices in Meath.

Incidentally a barrel of oil has now dropped $20 when are we going to see this feed through to the pump?

I'd imagine when the millions of barrells that have been purchased by the oil companies at the higher price have been sold.

Advertisement