Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got any CD WOW Voucher codes?

Options
  • 21-05-2008 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

Im looking to get the cd/dvd comp. of MUNDY - Live And Confusion

Spotted it on CD WOW IE site for €15.98 (Couldnt find cheaper on ebay???)

Just wondering if anyone has got any CD WOW Voucher codes?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭MySelf56

Here is 1 Euro code: 9bab3-8bd72-3305d-36c70

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

I have no vouchers at the moment but does anyone have a phone number for CD WOW? I ordered a DVD on Dec 8th and have still not gotten it, its saying on their site " Pending Dispatch". I won't get it now before Xmas and it was a present. They are a shower of fools!

I want to cancel the order!

Edit: Apparently CD WOW have been bought out by a company called Stomp in Australia. I managed to get this number for Stomp +613 9412 3591.

They are closed at the moment but as soon as I can get through I'll be calling them to get this sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Pegasus15

madmoe wrote: »
    I have no vouchers at the moment but does anyone have a phone number for CD WOW? I ordered a DVD on Dec 8th and have still not gotten it, its saying on their site " Pending Dispatch". I won't get it now before Xmas and it was a present. They are a shower of fools!

I want to cancel the order!

Edit: Apparently CD WOW have been bought out by a company called Stomp in Australia. I managed to get this number for Stomp +613 9412 3591.

They are closed at the moment but as soon as I can get through I'll be calling them to get this sorted!

It wasn't Wall-E or Narnia 2 by any chance, was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Nope, Take That Greatest Hits for my mother.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭futura123

i ordered dark knight dvd early dec still no sign............. i have had to wait up to 6 weeks before for delivery of dvds cds from cdwow. its sooo annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I ordered the Dark Knight and Hancock from them. TDK was dispatched 1 or 2 days after my order and Hancock was about a week and a half after I ordered. I emailed them asking about the delay and they said there was some problem with the supplier. A few days later they emailed me saying they dispatched it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Has anyone any spare voucher codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

IBTL Die zombie DIE

Advertisement