Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where Cards n Tings is???

• 21-05-2008 4:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭

as the name says anyone hear of or know where a shop called Cards n Tings is in waterford???

I know there was one in City Square across from golden discs but as far as i know thats closed down and a furniture shop in place!!!!

If anyone knows it would be a great help, as my sis is a merchandiser and hasnt a clue where the shop is!!!!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

I think thats in the shopping centre on brownes road!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

nah,had a peep there and thats books and tings, thank anyway though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

i thought they just closed down , didnt think they moved anywhere else tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

The one across from Golden Discs was The Card Company, IIRC.

Cards 'n' Things is what used to be Porters, beside Dunnes in City Square.

me thinks the same, but my sis boss (whose based in dublin) is insisting there's a store in waterford with this name

i for the life of me cannot find it anywhere

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The Card Company was located across from Golden Discs and closed down in recent months to be replaced with two other weird shops. There is no such shop anymore. The closes thing to it is The Book Center (which got some of the stock by the looks) and Cards 'n' Things.

Cards 'n' Things is the new name for Porters and is located beside Dunnes Stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

Maybe it was Cards n THINGS he was looking for?

A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

porters is not porters anymore someone took it over but im not too sure what its called now....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

porters is not porters anymore someone took it over but im not too sure what its called now....

As two posters above have already stated... Cards 'n' Things!

thanks all

• Advertisement
Advertisement