Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions League Final

• 21-05-2008 4:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching in a pub in town?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I was supposed to be meeting a few of the lads for it but I have just dropped out due to my sensible nature... I'm in work for 6 in the morning and cant risk an all-nighter which is all too likely. :) So, I'm just going to order Godfather's and watch it on the 40" instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

kleefarr wrote: »
    Anyone watching in a pub in town?

unfort im on a stupid train on way back to kk at mo so trying to get the rte.ie website to see the match stremed on that but my connections v v slow so its v patchy :(, if i was in kk id prob recommend the pump house to watch the match simply because for any champ league matches ive watched their there has been a bit of automosphere which i enjoyed. (though they were liverpool matches dont worry though im not a pool fan blackburn all the way! :D)

Where do you normally watch the matches? I think the play wrights fairly good for showing the soccer as well but not as much banter flying in the pub

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

crap match but great finish you have to love penalty shoot outs :)

Advertisement