Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

celtic/fancy alphebets

Options
  • 21-05-2008 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

hey guys id like to get a name tattooed on me asap but im having trouble finding stuff online
    any websites just for something like differant style alphebets?
    thanks for any help.

CORPSE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

*sigh*
    Google stuff, http://www.dafont.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

snakebite have a whole folder/catalogue type thing with all sorts of different fonts on it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

:confused:
    Wasn't the celtic alphabet ogham? I mean if you want someone to cut notches in you I'm sure you could find someone willing to do it.:confused:

Seriously though, don't underestimate the usefulness of MS Word for this type of thing, you'll even find massive collections of different fonts you can download to add to it. As long as you've a printer it's great for perfecting the style, size and even placement on your body with.

i took it to mean celtic alphabet, as in a whole font in celtic style..somewhat like this or something...

200702230939-pix1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

i took it to mean celtic alphabet, as in a whole font in celtic style..somewhat like this or something...

200702230939-pix1.jpg

I tell ya, that never gets old!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Sofaspud wrote: »
    I tell ya, that never gets old!
    You'd think it would but >1 year later and it's still great to laugh at that idiot.:D

the worst bit is... the actual tattooing, the letterwork is really nice. i really like the font and all that... but just... lol

Advertisement