Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Accommodation

Options
  • 21-05-2008 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello. I will be in UCD from this June doing an research Msc and i was sent the papers for the accommodation during the summer semester in Glenomena. I was wondering when and where do i have to pay? In the papers i didn't see anything(the papers are the same ones as in 2007-2008 residence). I was also asked about my UCD student number, but i don't have one yet. Anyone with residence experience that could explain me how this works?
    Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 tt GalIrl

Hi all,

I am looking for accommodation from NOW till the 21 June. I am a student in the Smurfit Business UCD School and I would take accommodation in either the Blackrock or main campus.

PM me if anyone has a spare rooom

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Hello. I will be in UCD from this June doing an research Msc and i was sent the papers for the accommodation during the summer semester in Glenomena. I was wondering when and where do i have to pay? In the papers i didn't see anything(the papers are the same ones as in 2007-2008 residence). I was also asked about my UCD student number, but i don't have one yet. Anyone with residence experience that could explain me how this works?
    Thanks a lot.

You definitely have a student number, just call your department and ask.

Advertisement