Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

losing connection on gta 4 multiplayer ps3

• 21-05-2008 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

every time i enter a game wit more then 4 players (sometimes all games) connection is bein lost! is this happenin to anyone else or does anybody have any solutions? :mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

If your getting "cant connect to one or more players" error then what fixed it for me was getting NAT 1. Theres a thread somehwre telling you how to do this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭wierdal

got that myself a few times first thing i did was forward the gta 4 ports (not sure if i did it correctly but it did something right) then i used the tutorial video on the other thread to get NAT 1 but am unable to confirm if that fixes problem as havent tried it yet
    this is the video : http://youtube.com/watch?v=3EjOI-aryhA
    The basics are - set IP to PPPoE, then enter your routers password and username
    - set MTU to Manual then 1500
    Thats basically it everything else is the same

Advertisement