Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is being a professional pilot a boring job?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭cp251

Powerline inspection, maintaining lighthouses, oil/gas industry support, photo ops, TV/film work, flight training, joyriding, transporting business people from site to site,bringing patients to hospitals and of course taking people to the races (very important) and rock concerts. Basically everything you can do with a helicopter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Fabio wrote: »
    Ah but that's cheating!

Perhaps ... but its there for the masses to use in the menu .. not like its a hidden code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭cp251

Some really nerdy simmers have been known to fly entire long haul flights in real time. I'll bet someone has re-enacted the Alcock and Brown flight that was there in FS9.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

cp251 wrote: »
    Some really nerdy simmers have been known to fly entire long haul flights in real time. I'll bet someone has re-enacted the Alcock and Brown flight that was there in FS9.:eek:

LOL, true, I can imagine them now, sitting in front of the computer, enthusiasm lasting the complete (how many hours) Flight! :D

22572134.jpg

Advertisement