Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Available] Share in Cork offered

• 21-05-2008 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hey there....

i have two double bedrooms available to rent out from about the 10th June for a year! both rooms are en-suite! two large living rooms, dining room, conservetory, kitchen, all mod cons inc microwave, dishwasher, american fridge, sky, 32" tv, net, wooden and marble floors, the house is 5,000m2 so its massive, front and back garden.... it is 300e per month..... loads of parking and own transport is needed as its 5 mins from Bishopstown/Wilton

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It hurts my eyes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 honeydrophoney

ha ha what does???

The pink text.

ha ha and there i was thinking that it was something serious!!!! :D

You do realise that the font and colour will put off people who don't want to live with someone who idolises Barbie?

• Advertisement

ha ha Barbie is that last thing on my mind trust me!!! :p

ha ha if i told people what i was really in too dont think they would move in either so i will just pretend to be a girlie girl :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement