Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

house share offered for next semester

• 21-05-2008 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hey there....

i have two double bedrooms available to rent out from about the 10th June for a year! both rooms are en-suite! two large living rooms, dining room, conservetory, kitchen, all mod cons inc microwave, dishwasher, american fridge, sky, 32" tv, net, wooden and marble floors, the house is 5,000m2 so its massive, front and back garden.... it is 300e per month..... loads of parking and own transport is needed as its 5 mins from Bishopstown/Wilton.... perfect for students that want to live away from the city but yet only a few mins drive. I am in UCC myself as so is one other girl in the house

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,281 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Are you sure it's 5000 m2? That sounds like a mansion, my room is about 12 m2?

And what do you do for parking near UCC?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭odin_ie

Are you and the other girl cute??? It could be a major selling point :D

Come on...we were all thinking it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 honeydrophoney

ha ha ah ya i am sure its that size..... its actually massive so it is lik :D

ah well for college i always park at the end car park as its never full or else parking tickets..... its handy when theres a few from college in one house as then can pool n hardly costs anything!!! :cool:

odin_ie wrote: »
    Are you and the other girl cute??? It could be a major selling point :D

Come on...we were all thinking it :p

ha ha ah well now i will put up a pic n then u decide!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

The girl on the right wouldn't be my type but the one on the left is pretty good :pac:

• Advertisement

ha ha ah well now the person on the right aint moving in..... so it would only be the one on the left!!! lol :p

Is moving into the house conditional to meeting the girl on the left??;)

ha ha well yes it is as i am the one thats in charge of finding the people tp share with..... :D

Pity that, I already have a house...now to get myself evicted :P

ha ha ah now really??? that could be easy lik... :D

jokin!!!

• Advertisement

Are you willing to help me get kicked out??:p

mmm.... now ya i can get people in trouble alright when needs be!!! :cool:

Good stuff....I'll pass on my details so :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Would you accept guys too? My boyfriend and I want to move into a house together for UCC but we'd like separate rooms so we can study.

Would bikes be okay for getting in and out? Just seen lots of ads that say '5 mins by car' to mean '10 km'. :D

Are utilities high? Sorry for all the questions, just really curious, need to move in somewhere soon and this place sounds great :)

ha ha my name is Tara too!! :D

ya we are taking guys.... i am the only girl so far so no probs there.....

no all the bills are really cheap.... prob about 30 each every 2 months or that.... ah now i aint too sure about bikes.... u could to the nearst bus stop and then get bus to college???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

hehe, my real name is Maeve, but my nickname is Tara, might have to either revert to Maeve or become Tara Number Two or something :)

I'm used to cycling long distances so will probably be fine, not sure about my boyfriend :)

Thanks for answering my queries, will poke the boyfriend about it and see what happens!

ya no probs... we have a few cars out there and i am in ucc too so theres prob days where u can get lifts with us ya know :D

Advertisement