Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A gift from the King

Options
  • 21-05-2008 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else get one of these mails from Funcom?

its a code for a free drinking cape that allows you free 'Ambrosia' in any quantity from any of the Inn's in Hyboria whilst worn.

It will Not work in conjunction with any preorder codes such as the mammoth and/or rhino or early access, according to the mail.

I thought it was a really nice gesture to the people on the forums who didnt get the EA and had to wait for the official release, especially us poor sods in europe.

better than a kick in the face at least :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Did you buy a Collectors edition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

yeah I got one as well and it does work for people who pre-ordered as well, so get loaded up and go drive your rhino/mammoth into a tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Did you buy a Collectors edition?

no, i ordered over the counter in game up in coolock, its their damn fault i dont have EA too the dastards.

if it works with my mammoth, then yeah GTA:Conan here we come!

I swear to ye man.. it came outta nowere.. big hairy mammoth, drunk guy wearing nothing but a leopardskin cape on his back, waving a big feckoff spear.. straight through me garden, ruined the rockery he did, wife is going nuts! all her gnomes are in bits!

its all good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭odarallo

degra, love it ahahaha :D you should be a story writer for funcom ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Sweet, i got it as well. Cant wait to try this, although it will be next wedensday before i really get to play it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement