Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was my post deleted?

Options
  • 21-05-2008 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

It was in the "Who will Liverpool fans support?" thread.
    I called Predhead a dikhead and asked why there wasn't a "Who will Barca fans be supporting?" thread. I have seen worse things on threads than that.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

It's not really about if you've seen worse, if a mod decides that calling someone a 'dikhead' is abuse, the he/she will delete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Be thankful you're not banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Well I didn't really call him a dikhead. I said you're name shouldn't be Predhead it should be dikhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

You cant call people dikhead, or anything else for that matter, on any forum. It's personal abuse . I'm surprised a ban of a week or two wasn't dished out to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

hunter164 wrote: »
    Well I didn't really call him a dikhead. I said you're name shouldn't be Predhead it should be dikhead.

How is that anything other than calling him a ********

It's implying he is one!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

They could've banned you and deleted the thread...

Well I've seen worse personal attacks in the Soccer forum which people have got away with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Well I've seen worse personal attacks in the Soccer forum which people have got away with.
    Doesn't matter. Posting on the soccer forum is a privilage, not a right. You got access to the forum and should be fully aware that personally abusing people, be it implied or expressed, isn't tolerated on the site and that you can be banned for it should the moderators of the forum deem it necessary.

In short, be nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Links?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

To use a metaphor, I've seen people smoke dope but you don't see people complaining when they are picked up for possession. Mods aren't perfect and some things slip through the cracks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Rb wrote: »
    Doesn't matter. Posting on the soccer forum is a privilage, not a right. You got access to the forum and should be fully aware that personally abusing people, be it implied or expressed, isn't tolerated on the site and that you can be banned for it should the moderators of the forum deem it necessary.

In short, be nice.

You have got to be fcuking joking!!!!

Gandalf23 wrote: »
    You have got to be fcuking joking!!!!
    Seriously, just drop it, you've already dragged your little problem with me through enough threads as it is (funnily enough, not even posting in the thread you created).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Seriously, just drop it, you've already dragged your little problem with me through enough threads as it is (funnily enough, not even posting in the thread you created).

Clearly I'm not the one with the problem here. (Or the persecution complex ... its not always all about you :D)

I'm a regular poster in feedback and I'll post where and when I like thanks very much.

Whats the joke?:confused:

rb says this ...

In short, be nice.

Meanwhile on another thread I said to rb...
    Arent you the guy who hoped a pregnant member of boards fell down the stairs and lost her baby a few weeks ago? Or am I mixing you up with someone else?

And arent you the one who replied to a poster (let me get the exact quote here... ) that "It'll be sweet when you eventually run yourself off the road, hit something and die really slowly, crying out for someone to help you yet noone will hear you. Society wil be so much better off. Lets just hope you don't have any offspring before it happens, or if you do, lets just hope they're in the car with you at the time."

Nice work there. A lot to be proud of. Especially the bit about the kids dying too.
    Yep, that's me.

Well I think its funny anyway ...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ah take it to PI will ya.

Clearly I'm not the one with the problem here. (Or the persecution complex ... its not always all about you :D)

Um, want to re-think that?

You've dragged your problem WITH ME through a few threads now. It's not a general problem, it's specifically with me and my actions. Give it a rest, it's getting boring now. You've gotten your answers from WWM/CuLT and if you can't accept that, go elsewhere.

Um, want to re-think that?

You've dragged your problem WITH ME through a few threads now. It's not a general problem, it's specifically with me and my actions. Give it a rest, it's getting boring now. You've gotten your answers from WWM/CuLT and if you can't accept that, go elsewhere.

I've had more pm's in the last few hours than the whole of last year. All of them in support of what I'm saying. And a few "thanks" too! This is clearly not just my problem as you so elequently put it. You are the one with the problem and a good few people seem to think so :D

You seem to have many enemies here :D

And please dont tell me to go elsewhere ... I have as much right to be here as anyone else and I intend to keep posting whatever and whenever I see fit to do so.

• Advertisement

I've had more pm's in the last few hours than the whole of last year. All of them in support of what I'm saying. And a few "thanks" too! This is clearly not just my problem as you so elequently put it. You are the one with the problem and a good few people seem to think so :D

You seem to have many enemies here :D

And please dont tell me to go elsewhere ... I have as much right to be here as anyone else and I intend to keep posting whatever and whenever I see fit to do so.
    Wow, how delusional can a person get?

Do you not realise you've dragged your "issue" with the AH moderation (of me) into several threads now?

I could give a f*ck who pm'd you, I've a good feeling I know who they are and I have to laugh if you're proud of their support.

Many enemies? Not really. A few muppets with the intelligence of a peanut (between them) and a few I've gotten on the wrong side of. Most, who stick around long enough anyway, resolve their issues with me and life goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

rb says this ...

Meanwhile on another thread I said to rb...

Well I think its funny anyway ...
    Context is key.

I could give a f*ck who pm'd you, I've a good feeling I know who they are and I have to laugh if you're proud of their support.

Who do you think pm'ed me? You might be surprised if you knew :D
    Many enemies? Not really. A few muppets with the intelligence of a peanut (between them) and a few I've gotten on the wrong side of. Most, who stick around long enough anyway, resolve their issues with me and life goes on.

Again, you might be surprised at the amount of people who seem to have a problem with you here. But let me guess ... they're all wrong and your right. Right?

humanji wrote: »
    Context is key.

I dont think context is relevant when you wish a pregnant woman to fall down stairs and lose a baby. Or when you wish a parent to crash and have their children die alone and screaming.

What kind of sick bast4rd even THINKS that, never mind posts it on an internet forum?

Seriously?

Who do you think pm'ed me? You might be surprised if you knew :D

Doubt it. Don't particularly care either. Funny that you think it's something to brag about though, must not have a lot going on in life really.
    Again, you might be surprised at the amount of people who seem to have a problem with you here. But let me guess ... they're all wrong and your right. Right?

Again, doubt it and don't particularly care. If they have to talk behind peoples backs then they're cowards and aren't worth thinking about.

The amount of people who have a problem with me? Could I give a f*ck? Random keyboard warriors that I'll never meet, and if I did they wouldn't have it in them to say anything to my face? Yeah, those people really concern me. Really.

I dont think context is relevant when you wish a pregnant woman to fall down stairs and lose a baby. Or when you wish a parent to crash and have their children die alone and screaming.

What kind of sick bast4rd even THINKS that, never mind posts it on an internet forum?

Seriously?
    Talk about flogging a dead horse. Most of us have gotten on with things, yet you're dragging up yesterdays news time and time again. I know its dark out, but log off and go for a walk (if your mammy will let you), a bit of fresh air might do you some good.

Doubt it. Don't particularly care either. Funny that you think it's something to brag about though, must not have a lot going on in life really.

Again, doubt it and don't particularly care. If they have to talk behind peoples backs then they're cowards and aren't worth thinking about.

The amount of people who have a problem with me? Could I give a f*ck? Random keyboard warriors that I'll never meet, and if I did they wouldn't have it in them to say anything to my face? Yeah, those people really concern me. Really.

hahahaha ... your really coming across as if you dont care :D

Really you are!

Well actually, no your not.

But dont take my word for it ... lets let people make up their own minds about that one and how your coming across over the last 48 hours :D

hahahaha ... your really coming across as if you dont care :D

Really you are!

Well actually, no your not.

But dont take my word for it ... lets let people make up their own minds about that one and how your coming across over the last 48 hours :D
    *yawn*

You're boring me now.

Check out this, it'll do you some good if you're intending on posting in the future. G'luck.

*yawn*

You're boring me now.

Check out this, it'll do you some good if you're intending on posting in the future. G'luck.

No thanks ... I'm not clicking on your link .. judging by the rest of your posts it'll probably be video of some child being abused, or a pregnant woman being kicked in the belly, or someone being set on fire, or something else like that.

You know, the sort of stuff that really turns you on. Seriously, your parents must be very proud.

So thank you for your offer, but I personally find that type of thing disgusting and I wont be clicking on your link.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

No thanks ... I'm not clicking on your link .. judging by the rest of your posts it'll probably be video of some child being abused, or a pregnant woman being kicked in the belly, or someone being set on fire, or something else like that.

You know, the sort of stuff that really turns you on. Seriously, your parents must be very proud.

So thank you for your offer, but I personally find that type of thing disgusting and I wont be clicking on your link.

Good call,you dont want to bring yourself down to his filthy level.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement