Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was my post deleted?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

This isn't the Thunderdome, if you want to post make believe "insults" about eachother/whatever, then go over there and do so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Rb wrote: »
    This isn't the Thunderdome, if you want to post make believe "insults" about eachother/whatever, then go over there and do so.

Yes boss.Hows my siteban coming along?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Degsy wrote: »
    Yes boss.Hows my siteban coming along?

Working on it but we're trying to decide whether to site ban you or just ring your employer and get your computer access restricted to the college intranet ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

It would be super helpful if you both weren't busy getting last digs in at each other while working something out.

I'm off for the evening, if I have to read through any more of this tomorrow I will just ban the offending parties from Feedback for about a year.

Okilidokily? I'm glad we could come to an arrangement!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement