Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vote for me?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

niavie wrote: »
    it doesn't i just don't want to be last, that would be so depressing.

It doesnt mean anything. If you think about it you are probably only worried about what other people think. Someone has to come last.

In a fair competition i would say this is cheating, but somehow i dont think there will be anything fair about this competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

niavie wrote: »
    it doesn't i just don't want to be last, that would be so depressing.

Please see someone and talk out your confidence issues. You're really quite good looking, so there's no reason for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Niavie, go read the Ladies of the Ladies Lounge pics thread and absorb the nice comments.

Facebook regularly tells me that in the Compare People stakes, I'm the fifth best dancer (I dance like an epileptic three-legged heron), the fourth best room mate, the best person to shop with (I can only assume this is because I give up after the first store and go to the pub) and various other vaccuous piles of utter twaddle.

If you come last in the online beauty contest, feel free to tell everyone who'll listen that "It's because that bitch Minesajackdaniels locked my thread on the ladies lounge where I was touting for votes. She's such a stupid cow."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement