Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gimmie some love!!!!

Options
  • 21-05-2008 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

hey everybody!

Ok so I'm *singing* in this, uh huh I know, but anyway, tis a charity event so would be great if some of you could come along, I know we've our own beers comin up but this should be good fun, come on ye get to point n laugh at me! I'm prob even dressing up!

Sorry to be pimpin this mods but it is a totally boards based event, with all proceeds going to the Santa Strike Force which is a great cause, so hopefully ye don't mind...

Thanks anyway guys n hope to see some of you there! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

*Is disappointed this isn't a thread about Le Rack's crazy sexual escapades*...:p

Meh, if you've a paypal account I could send you some funds since it's for charity, let you have a few extra goes since it's €3 per song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Lol, come to the beers's if you want to learn about my sexual escapades! :p

I don't have a paypal but either DJ Spider or I think it's Trojan in charge of SSF has one I think, I could be way off...

thanks though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

just a quick reminder that this is on this friday night for anyone who wants to come, there's some really good raffle prizes to be won and most definately fun to be had!

Advertisement