Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Transfer Rumours/Discussion 2008/2009

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

kryogen wrote: »
    ahh my apologies, thought you were talking about the search feature tbh

the ronaldo vid is also all over the place though! someone posts it up every 2 or 3 days somewhere on the site, especially in the football part

crossed wires

Am stuck on boards, i might be checking out the nocturnal Forum-can't sleep:confused:

And Kryogen, i posted that and then noticed the smiley :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Am stuck on boards, i might be checking out the nocturnal Forum-can't sleep:confused:

And Kryogen, i posted that and then noticed the smiley :)

hey no problems! it was just a misunderstanding anyway, i was even responding to you tbh, i posted about it being on the top of the page before i saw your post like. was responding to the other fella who said it was hard to find...thought he meant the search button. he didnt!

the nocturnal forum is the place to be right now alright! people start leaving around 2 though!! nocturnal my ass haha :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Any body got a link for the other clips of falling down with the subtitles changed.

Cheers

Any body got a link for the other clips of falling down with the subtitles changed.

Cheers

heres some of the ones i can find right now, its downfall btw so search for that when your searching

this is the Arsene Wenger one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTdBBVW9bTs

Hitler getting banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JF03i7NfIU&feature=related

Hitlers car gets stolen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8dl4faCpJE&feature=related

Gordon Brown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA9uIhOp034

The one about Farting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iXT5D3aZCg

American Idol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1OVUalpIJ8&feature=related

there is more, check out lolocaust for some links, after hours also and just try searching you tube and google for them, that lot should get you started...they get old pretty fast tbh

here since i was in lolocaust ill give you this one now too

the Brian Cowen Lisbon Treaty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbTCSuNSms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭gracehopper

I wonder will we see a better luis saha next season

I hope he can add something. He's been really unlucky since joining. If he can stay fit and score a few goals it would be nice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BF9E570E6%2D407E%2D44BC%2D800F%2D4A3110258114%7D&newsid=6612692

Queiroz happy at United

Carlos Queiroz has played down speculation that he will leave Old Trafford to take up the vacant Portugal coaching post.

The Reds’ number two was rumoured to be in line to succeed Luiz Felipe Scolari, but he has confirmed he expects to be on United’s trip to South Africa in July.

"I've been in the game too long to plan with any certainty beyond today," Queiroz said in the Daily Express.

"But in all likelihood I will be in South Africa next month with United for the pre-season tour."

Queiroz has been tipped as a possible successor to Sir Alex Ferguson, but the Portuguese believes it is too early to think about who will be the Reds’ next manager.

He added: "I take nothing for granted. Sir Alex will be around for the next two or three seasons and a lot can happen in football in that time."

Queiroz has also expressed his frustration as Cristiano Ronaldo continues to be linked with a summer move Real Madrid.

The winger’s United contract runs until 2012 but Queiroz admits that is no guarantee of him staying with the champions.

"Contracts are becoming meaningless in football, for players and managers," he said.

"It is a now often a case of dog eat dog."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,447 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I wonder will we see a better luis saha next season

I hope he can add something. He's been really unlucky since joining. If he can stay fit and score a few goals it would be nice

JUST LEAVE YOU USELESS WASTE OF WAGES!

Seriously, i wish he'd just bugger off and stop bothering our medical team. "If he can stay fit".... NO CHANCE of that happening, he can't even stay fit for a couple of weeks!

I'll be very annoyed if we don't sign a new striker this summer and go into another season hoping Saha can actually get fit, and stay fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,716 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

If he can stay fit and score a few goals it would be nice

I remember saying the same thing last season, Sadly the shipped has saled for Mr. Saha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

We won't get any decent money for him, what's the point in selling him? We might as well keep him and hope he gets fit.

dear god if Louis does stay, and how the **** does he still have 4 years on his contract btw? we surely didnt give him a new contract while he was injured! and since hes 29 now he would have had a contract till he was 33? jesus

anyway, good news about Quieroz, not so good about Saha imo, i think he needs a change to rejuvinate his career, and i think we need to be rid of him tbh. he isnt reliable, can be very good when fit but unfotunatly he wasnt last year, even when fit he seems to have lost his appetite, and he just isnt fit for long enough

• Advertisement

PHB wrote: »
    We won't get any decent money for him, what's the point in selling him? We might as well keep him and hope he gets fit.

to save money on his wages, and medical bills. if for nothing else those are two very good reasons for the club. we cannot afford to be carrying a sicknote player when looking for glory on 4 or 5 fronts. his place in the squad could be taken by someone who will be fit to play for more then 8 games a season

or get rif of him, free up a squad place and a decent chunk of wages to use on a new player that might actually play more then a handful of games.

I can see no good reason to keep him at the club. While he is here, we will have to plan the squad with his inclusion in it, which means we're going to be a striker short 90% of the season, if not more.

tbh, i'd be happy enough to see him given a free transfer, or even loaned out - anything that means we aren't planning our squad for next season with him as a member of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Who is going to take him for any decent money? WHo is going to pay off his huge wages? We're going to have to give him a payoff realistically.

There's no real good financial reason to sell him, might as well let his contract run out, and hope he gets fit.

Who is going to take him for any decent money? WHo is going to pay off his huge wages? We're going to have to give him a payoff realistically.

There's no real good financial reason to sell him, might as well let his contract run out, and hope he gets fit.

i just cannot agree with that statement

we are not liverpool, we dont need to keep players around to hope he gets fit, Roma are interested, Bolton are interested, if either of them offered a tenner i would take their hand off. get him off the books

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

dear god if Louis does stay, and how the **** does he still have 4 years on his contract btw? we surely didnt give him a new contract while he was injured! and since hes 29 now he would have had a contract till he was 33? jesus

anyway, good news about Quieroz, not so good about Saha imo, i think he needs a change to rejuvinate his career, and i think we need to be rid of him tbh. he isnt reliable, can be very good when fit but unfotunatly he wasnt last year, even when fit he seems to have lost his appetite, and he just isnt fit for long enough
    only 2 years left:

"I am under contract at Manchester until 2010"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Bolton and Roma were reportably willing to bid £8 million for him and tbh I would bite their hands off at that price. I know its nothing solid (abit like Saha :)) but they have been pretty consistent rumours.

The payoff would probably cost alot less than paying his wages for another 2 years.

I think alot of teams would take him, depending on a strict medical of course.

still why even mention it if not to be smug about it?

Seriously, what is your problem with kryogen? Every second post i read out of u is u quoting him and stirring it. If u cant act like an adult thats your problem, but please dont focus on one poster, quote everything he says and go out of your way looking for a row. Some of us want to discuss Man United. If u want a row with him go to the Thunderdome and mix with like minded aggressors!

On the Saha issue, its a pity but Id have been astonished if anyone was dumb enough to sign him. We're stuck payin his wages Im afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Bolton are interested, if either of them offered a tenner i would take their hand off. get him off the books

can you provide a link?

Edit: sorry double post

• Advertisement

can you provide a link?

Don't be so lazy, its common knowledge, widely reported, RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/bolton_wanderers/s/1053946_megson_eyes_saha_raid

he did manage a premiership medal last year astonishingly! When fit, hes a great asset but thats less and less regular these days unfortunately.
    can you provide a link?

oh the irony.

Bolton and Roma were reportably willing to bid £8 million for him and tbh I would bite their hands off at that price. I know its nothing solid (abit like Saha :)) but they have been pretty consistent rumours.

Is there a global running joke on Roma at the moment.

Apartently they want Rise and Kewell 2?

Seriously, what is your problem with kryogen? Every second post i read out of u is u quoting him and stirring it. If u cant act like an adult thats your problem, but please dont focus on one poster, quote everything he says and go out of your way looking for a row.

it is because he does it to me.
    he claimed i was stalking him as well to get people on his side i am sick of it.

Tauren wrote: »
    Don't be so lazy, its common knowledge, widely reported, RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/bolton_wanderers/s/1053946_megson_eyes_saha_raid

cheers I always knew it was lazy to just ask unpolitely for a link,
    everytime i post kyrogen does it to me.

can you provide a link?

lol

you can do better then that now come on

it is because he does it to me.
    he claimed i was stalking him as well to get people on his side i am sick of it.

i dont need to try get people on my side, read the first page of this thread, your personality comes across quite clearly there,and its quite obvious yu stalk my posts looking for something to jump on, now dont derial the thread again, i have told you already, we live in the same area so i can meet you in person to discuss your proble, or take it to pm. its boring

sorrys lads
    cheers I always knew it was lazy to just ask unpolitely for a link,
    everytime i post kyrogen does it to me.

dear lady, i asked you for a link, (was it even you)? once about 5 million years ago

get over it

look Shoulder Chhip, the way i see hit and id hope a mod agrees, is that you've been gunning for kryogen ever since he asked u for a link a few weeks back. From what Ive seen you have relentlessly looked to quote him constantly to get one over on him. Which is your perogative but please keep it off the thread. Nobody enjoys that kind of crap. PM or Thunderdome tbh. Or maybe u could work it out over in PI, who knows, who cares.

And its not rude to ask for a link of a new story but when something has been previously discussed (like Saha to bolton) then people expect u to search.

Whats your opinion on Saha?

Boggles wrote: »
    Is there a global running joke on Roma at the moment.

Apartently they want Rise and Kewell 2?

it seems that way doesnt it!

they seem to want to take all the rejects and glass men of them prem! good luck to them i say :D

• Advertisement

Right I am just not going to ever post on this thread again, sorry for pissing ye off.

Right I am just not going to ever post on this thread again, sorry for pissing ye off.

No need for that mate, just Stop stalking Kryogen, thats my job. :D:D:D

And Mr. Alan is mine:D

Lmao very good Boggles!

although im sure Mr. Alan will feel lonely then! :D:D

Damn, who do i get to stalk!!

oh yeah meant to say

QFT

• Advertisement

oh yeah meant to say

QFT

How does QFT apply to that:rolleyes: We can't tell if he will NEVER post on the thread again?

You can stalk me Neil if you want! :) :pac:

Lmao very good Boggles!

although im sure Mr. Alan will feel lonely then! :D:D
    AHEM!!

PSI.

Tauren wrote: »
    And Mr. Alan is mine:D

Hmmm.....Tauren? never had you down as the stalker type!

now veering slightly towards the Liverpool angle, the first scouse to say This Is Our Year goes to..............

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3745472,00.html

Jamie Carragher! :pac: (tbh, he doesnt say those words in the interview..but its the headline! lol)

now trying to veer back towards united issues, its great to see CQ commit his future to united.....ish......instrumental figure at the club now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Neil, PSI would eat you alive! :)

lads, there is plenty of me to go around! ;)

• Advertisement

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Neil, PSI would eat you alive! :)

lads, there is plenty of me to go around! ;)
    Yeah, cause you're FAT!

BOOM BOOM

I actually am :(

bully :(

I actually am :(

bully :(
    Well then I am not a bully, i'm just right!

Anyway, i would describe you as 'Festivly Plump".

what pre season tournys are we playing in this year lads?

too lazy to search the web for it!

you have no idea wat i look like though :cool: you're not in our bebo club ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

the first scouse to say This Is Our Year goes to..............

Jamie Carragher!

:D:D:D

He was beaten to it by "Stevie G" about a month ago !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

Hmmm.....Tauren? never had you down as the stalker type!

now veering slightly towards the Liverpool angle, the first scouse to say This Is Our Year goes to..............

Jamie Carragher! :pac: (tbh, he doesnt say those words in the interview..but its the headline! lol)

now trying to veer back towards united issues, its great to see CQ commit his future to united.....ish......instrumental figure at the club now

Some of the comments after that link are hilarious

"The Liverpool roundabout - turning the corner for 18 years! You got to love the scouse sense of humour, maybe now the 26% of the lazy, workshy tw*ts on benefits will have something to cheer about ! But somehow I doubt it !"

:D

you have no idea wat i look like though :cool: you're not in our bebo club ;)

of course i know what you look like, i'm your stalker. And i don't want to be in your bebo club!

ok, you're kind of creeping me out! :(

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    ok, bit of an uncalled for comment.....

plus i think Manchester has higher unemployment and crime, not that it effects United fans....

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement