Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Transfer Rumours/Discussion 2008/2009

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,447 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Mr Alan wrote: »
    ok, you're kind of creeping me out! :(

I can SSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYOUUUUUUUUUUU:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Tauren wrote: »
    plus i think Manchester has higher unemployment and crime, not that it effects United fans....

I'm very proud of you.

Stalk away.

Neil, PSI would eat you alive! :)

Wat ya talkin bout Alain?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

you have no idea wat i look like though :cool: you're not in our bebo club ;)

shhh, we have to have some secrets! :D

Wat ya talkin bout Alain?!

im pretty sure he means if you were to stalk psi she wouls have you for breakfast my friend!

then move onto me for dinner hopefully! :p

kryogen wrote: »
    im pretty sure he means if you were to stalk psi she wouls have you for breakfast my friend!

then move onto me for dinner hopefully! :p

I never said i wanted to stalk psi!! :confused::confused:

That said, im always up for a gool aul stalk!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I just had to check that this was the Man U thread instead of the off-topic Thread. I frequent both back and forth and the last few posts really threw me.

I never said i wanted to stalk psi!! :confused::confused:

That said, im always up for a gool aul stalk!

someone else suggested you could stalk her though i think

any news on the transfer market today no? or anybody know what tournaments we will be playing in pre season?

we wont be in amsterdam,or the emirates, are we gonna play any?

someone else suggested you could stalk her though i think

any news on the transfer market today no? or anybody know what tournaments we will be playing in pre season?

we wont be in amsterdam,or the emirates, are we gonna play any?

Fergie said after the last Amsterdam one that we'll never play in it again after the Dutch FA reported Rooney and Scholesy for their red cards but didnt do the same for players from a certain other club 2 years before.

• Advertisement

Has been no real news of transfers for a while - i used to post up the latest news every morning, but i haven't had cause to lately. most annoying.

As for tournements, i don't think we are in any this year. We are touring in Africa, then playing pompey in Nigeria, with games against Esponyol and Juve at home too.

Going to the Espanyol game, the Juve one will probably be a better game of football though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Are we playing Juventus in a pre-season friendly? Coulda sworn I saw that somewhere

BTW everyone, I'm goin to Old Trafford for the first (not the last) time! :D Have tickets booked for Ole's testimonial on August 2nd vs Espanyol! Sweet.

Woulda been great if the testimonial was vs Bayern Munich, wouldn't it? :D

Fergie said after the last Amsterdam one that we'll never play in it again after the Dutch FA reported Rooney and Scholesy for their red cards but didnt do the same for players from a certain other club 2 years before.

yeah? i knew they had reported them, but i didnt know they had left others off with it in the past, pretty poor form and bad incosistency from the Dutch FA

Dave! wrote: »
    Are we playing Juventus in a pre-season friendly? Coulda sworn I saw that somewhere

BTW everyone, I'm goin to Old Trafford for the first (not the last) time! :D Have tickets booked for Ole's testimonial on August 2nd vs Espanyol! Sweet.

yeah, you saw it in my post above yours! :D

It'll be my first game at OT too - hoping to go to two or three league games this season too, if time, money and fixtures permits.

i would love to get over for the Ole one but i dont think i can, a mate is holding a ticket for me for as long as he can for it but i doubt ill get the time off

i dont get the connection with Espanyol either for the testimonial, surely they could have got a club like Bayern, or even have it as the Juve game? i mean, it would have more significance i think or maybe thats not the right choice of words, it would have been a better choice maybe because people would remember Juve from 99, and Bayern obv, but i cant figure why they choose Espanyol, any ideas?
    i should be able to go see the Juve game though....heres hoping!

It'll be my first game at OT too - hoping to go to two or three league games this season too, if time, money and fixtures permits.
    Get outa here with your fast posting! :mad:

I'm hoping to get over for another 2-3 games this season -- would my best bet be to register with OneUnited and get them from viagogo? Cheers.

• Advertisement

yeah? i knew they had reported them, but i didnt know they had left others off with it in the past, pretty poor form and bad incosistency from the Dutch FA

Messrs Gerrard and Mellor IIRC. Though vieira got banned for being sent off in a friendly before too.

i would love to get over for the Ole one but i dont think i can, a mate is holding a ticket for me for as long as he can for it but i doubt ill get the time off

i dont get the connection with Espanyol either for the testimonial, surely they could have got a club like Bayern, or even have it as the Juve game? i mean, it would have more significance i think or maybe thats not the right choice of words, it would have been a better choice maybe because people would remember Juve from 99, and Bayern obv, but i cant figure why they choose Espanyol, any ideas?
    i should be able to go see the Juve game though....heres hoping!
    The impression i get is that the Espanyol game was arranged, and then we decided it would be the Ole game. I heard they were trying to get a game against Munich, but with players from 99 playing too, against a United side of similar makeup. That would have been fantastic.

I don't like these testimonials against 'proper' sides, these games should simply be a bit of fun. Like the one (Irwins?) where we had Robson, Beckham and Cantona all playing in the second half wearing number 7, or that game we had a season or two back against the World 11 - just fun games with the players having a laugh.

Get outa here with your fast posting! :mad:

I'm hoping to get over for another 2-3 games this season -- would my best bet be to register with OneUnited and get them from viagogo? Cheers.
    suppose ask in the ticket forum, united thread. I got my Ole tickets with a travel company, but i won't be doing that again i think - worked out crap (travel) and expensive. One mistake I plan on not making again.

seems like Ade has been taking a leaf out of Ronnies book!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3746189,00.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,716 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

seems like Ade has been taking a leaf out of Ronnies book!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3746189,00.html

He'd be a huge loss to Arsenal. Torres has got all the plaudits this year, but Ade matched him and some respects surpassed him. Particularly when Fabergas went off the boil.

• Advertisement

the good news on the transfer front is that Fergie has returned today so id imagine something will be happening soon!

also, i would expect to see a few stories about Ronnie again, he cant be happy that Ade is starting to take some headlines with his will he wont he crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Doesn't take Fergie long to get going again.
    Manchester United have confirmed five young reserve team players will leave Old Trafford at the end of the month.

Michael Barnes, Sean Evans and Michael Lea have been released, plus Ritchie Jones, who made five first-team appearances, and Kieran Lee, whose three senior outings included a Barclays Premier League start at Chelsea in May 2007.

Lee has already been snapped up by Oldham, leaving the other four to find pastures new.

LINK

Anybody care? I think Lee was the only one to make any first team appearances and he has signed with Oldham already.

EDIT: for more info
    Manchester United have announced that five members of their reserve side will leave Old Trafford at the end of June.

Michael Barnes, Sean Evans and Michael Lea have all been handed free transfers, while Ritchie Jones - who made five first-team appearances - and Kieran Lee have also been released.

Lee made three appearances in the Red Devils' first XI, including starting at Chelsea in May 2007, and has already joined League One side Oldham.

Academy members Chris Fagan and Conor McCormack have also been released.

A statement on United's official website said: "Midfielders Michael Barnes, Sean Evans and Ritchie Jones and defenders Kieran Lee and Michael Lea are all free to leave Old Trafford as of 30th June.

"Academy striker Chris Fagan and fellow scholar Conor McCormack have also been released.

"The club would like to wish each player all the best for the future."

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Conor McCormack turned out pretty good in last years Football Manager :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Denis Irwin

now veering slightly towards the Liverpool angle, the first scouse to say This Is Our Year goes to..............

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3745472,00.html

Jamie Carragher! :pac: (tbh, he doesnt say those words in the interview..but its the headline! lol)

:D

Looks like we're at the part of the summer were the delusion really begins to kick in for the scousers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I think Ritchie Jones will be able to proceed to become a professional footballer, hope they do well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

From BBC. Looks like Ronaldo is getting pi**ed off with Madrid messing him around

"Cristiano Ronaldo is on the brink of a remarkable U-turn to declare his allegiance to Manchester United as he is unhappy with Real Madrid's public quibbling. (Daily Express)

Real will ask Ronaldo to take a pay cut to leave United. The Spanish club are only prepared to offer the winger a £5.5m-a-season deal, leaving him £1.5m out of pocket. (Daily Star) "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

pvt.joker wrote: »
    From BBC. Looks like Ronaldo is getting pi**ed off with Madrid messing him around

"Cristiano Ronaldo is on the brink of a remarkable U-turn to declare his allegiance to Manchester United as he is unhappy with Real Madrid's public quibbling. (Daily Express)

If this happened, I wonder would apologise about being an eejit during the saga? It's unlikely he'd do it of his own initiative, but United might ask him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

Real will ask Ronaldo to take a pay cut to leave United. The Spanish club are only prepared to offer the winger a £5.5m-a-season deal, leaving him £1.5m out of pocket. (Daily Star) "

Got to love the gossip column :pac:

I'd say it would alll be just forgotten and swept under the carpet tbh.

Happy to see that he's finally seeing Madrid for the complete c*nts that they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

saw that. it became apparent early on that Madrid's money talk was absolute fluff. They were relying on his (and his mother's) desire to play for Madrid to motivate the move; I don't think they realised they had to pander to his ego i.e. make him the most expensive/best played player in the world (i really do think he would only have considered the move if it got him in the record books). He stands to lose millions on that move anyway, not just what the BBC said but he will also lose a significant proportion of his image rights to Real. and not to mention Nike would probably have to abandon the CR7 line.

• Advertisement

They were hoping to bs him with the money talk, so that he would come out and publically declare his interest, and hand in a transfer request, thereby making his position at the club untenable. They would then get him for (they hoped) a reduced price.
    Seems to have backfired on them though, they really are a dispicable club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

But when Man U do it I assume that it is not despicable ? Reckon that it would be good for Ronaldo to go but if he stayed I think that the club would forget about it. Not sure about the fans mind, it is not like he is some impressionable schoolboy, the guy knows his own mind and has to be held accountable, if even in some small part, to the fans for his actions over the last while.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SPORT/football/06/28/netherlands.huntelaar/

Huntelaar fails to agree new Ajax contract

(CNN) -- There is fresh doubt over Klaas Jan Huntelaar's long-term future at Ajax after the Dutch international striker failed to agree a new contract with the club.

Huntelaar has been linked with a number of English Premier League clubs including Manchester United and Arsenal.

Ajax technical director Danny Blind admitted that contract talks had failed because Huntelaar wanted a release clause written into the deal but felt Ajax wanted to set the price too high.

"When you look at the Ajax salary structure he could get a huge deal," Blind said.

"But he doesn't want to see a release clause set at 25 million euros in his contract and we didn't want to go any lower."

However, Blind insists the breakdown in talks does not mean Huntelaar will leave the club any time soon.

"We don't want to see Klaas Jan leave us," he said. "The bar is high. We would like to keep our top scorer in Amsterdam. If he doesn't want to sign a new contract, he still has a deal for the next two years."

Blind also holds out hope that Huntelaar might reconsider. "The negotiations are stalled," he said. "We have agreed on the fact that Ajax will speak with all clubs that come in for Huntelaar.

"If the interested clubs don't want to pay what we we ask for, then we hope that we can start new talks with Klaas Jan again."

==================
    http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BF9E570E6%2D407E%2D44BC%2D800F%2D4A3110258114%7D&newsid=6612756
    Neville eyes battle with Brown

Gary Neville is braced for the most important pre-season of his United career.

The defender not only has to prove his fitness after missing almost the entire 2007/08 campaign, he also to oust the man who replaced him as the Reds' regular right-back.

"I've got a number of challenges ahead of me and the ultimate one is to try and get back into that team ahead of Wes (Brown)," said Gary, in an exclusive interview with MUTV.

"That's going to be hard for me given the way Wes performed last season. I would say he was in our top two or three most consistent players. He was fantastic throughout the season and deserved all the success he got.

"I can talk about my injuries and being out for 12 months, but Wes has had two cruciate ligament injuries and been out for 12 months twice. I know now where he was during those years and I appreciate how difficult it is. And even though Wes is younger than me, he is a great example to me of how you come back into the team after an injury."

Neville's bid to get back into the team starts on Wednesday when the Reds reconvene at Carrington, initially without the men who represented their countries at Euro 2008.

"Pre-season is hugely important for every player but this time it's massive for me as I try to break into a team that's won the Double," said Gary. "And it's an even greater challenge than normal for the team as we try to repeat the success of last season."

Pretty nice words from Gaz :) He will have his work cut out for him though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

well that's interesting. i thought he was committed to the van Basten cause, but, if that's true, now it seems it's because they were willing to pay him as much as whoever were to come in for him.

The reason Madrid annoy United fans so much is because they do what we do in transfer requests, but they are better at it. It's because ultimately, unless you are born in England, at least for a couple more decades, Real Madrid will always be a 'bigger' club than Manchester

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Lads allow me to translate on behalf of the media.

memo for the boss
    S**t we could have been wrong all summer he was never going anywhere , rights lads cover yours backs time , Hmmmmm I know a story blaming wages oh and blame the spanish that will get us out of this great big bad smelling
    pile of C**P we builded, ..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

But when Man U do it I assume that it is not despicable ? Reckon that it would be good for Ronaldo to go but if he stayed I think that the club would forget about it. Not sure about the fans mind, it is not like he is some impressionable schoolboy, the guy knows his own mind and has to be held accountable, if even in some small part, to the fans for his actions over the last while.

Didn't ye Liverpool fans forgive Gerrard two years ago when he was trying everthing to join a London club.

Look we fans are very easy please, All the kid has to do next season is score the winner against Arsenal or any of your title opponents or even a winner against one of the smallier clubs say Liverpool :D for example and we will be happy and back in love .:p

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭grahamo

"Real will ask Ronaldo to take a pay cut to leave United. The Spanish club are only prepared to offer the winger a £5.5m-a-season deal, leaving him £1.5m out of pocket. (Daily Star) "

I said earlier in this thread Real Madrid would rape him once they made his position at United untenable.

What makes Madrid really despicable is that once they've turned over the "selling club"
    they then set about turning over the player.

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Didn't ye Liverpool fans forgive Gerrard two years ago when he was trying everthing to join a London club.

you dont have a ****ing clue wat your talking about.

the two situations are not even NEARLY similar.

• Advertisement

The sad thing is that most fans will just cheer him on as normal, pretending it didn't happen. But for lots of the fans, Ronaldo will just never be the same player to me. I'm happy to take him as a mercanary, but to be honest, that's all he is to me now, albeit an extremely good one. I know lots of Liverpool fans who feel the same about Gerrard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 756 ✭✭✭D.S.

PHB wrote: »
    The sad thing is that most fans will just cheer him on as normal, pretending it didn't happen. But for lots of the fans, Ronaldo will just never be the same player to me. I'm happy to take him as a mercanary, but to be honest, that's all he is to me now, albeit an extremely good one. I know lots of Liverpool fans who feel the same about Gerrard.

I take your point but I really think it is unreasonable to expect the loyalty you want from Ronaldo from modern day professional footballers. At the end of the day, he was plucked from his homeland to earn a living in a foreign country. His favourite club as a kid is Real, not United. He has played some unbelievable football for United having helped deliver two leagues and a chamions league trophy. Is he not well within his rights to seek a move to his boyhood club??

I think you're right - his behaviour seems mercenary. But I honestly don't think his behaviour differs from that of any other footballer. Anelka, Viera, Robbie Savage, Van Nistelrooy have all played the same game as Ronaldo in trying to negotiate transfers to other clubs.

The loyal professional is in the minority in the modern game. You don't get the giggs and scholes types anymore. Local lads for the most part don't make the grade at the big clubs as the big clubs seek out talented foreign youngsters.

What has Ronaldo really done wrong?? He hasn't committed his long term future to the club - but he never has and other professionals often don't (Reyes at Arsenal another example of this when he first joined). Does he owe United anything? Perhaps, perhaps not. He has helped the club gain numerous trophies and scored a rake load of goals, how much more does he owe us?

Personally, his behaviour is disappointing as Id rather see him at the club until his career ends, but I don't think his behaviour is any more selfish than the norm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

D.S. wrote: »
    I take your point but I really think it is unreasonable to expect the loyalty you want from Ronaldo from modern day professional footballers. At the end of the day, he was plucked from his homeland to earn a living in a foreign country. His favourite club as a kid is Real, not United. He has played some unbelievable football for United having helped deliver two leagues and a chamions league trophy. Is he not well within his rights to seek a move to his boyhood club??

I think you're right - his behaviour seems mercenary. But I honestly don't think his behaviour differs from that of any other footballer. Anelka, Viera, Robbie Savage, Van Nistelrooy have all played the same game as Ronaldo in trying to negotiate transfers to other clubs.

The loyal professional is in the minority in the modern game. You don't get the giggs and scholes types anymore. Local lads for the most part don't make the grade at the big clubs as the big clubs seek out talented foreign youngsters.

What has Ronaldo really done wrong?? He hasn't committed his long term future to the club - but he never has and other professionals often don't (Reyes at Arsenal another example of this when he first joined). Does he owe United anything? Perhaps, perhaps not. He has helped the club gain numerous trophies and scored a rake load of goals, how much more does he owe us?

Personally, his behaviour is disappointing as Id rather see him at the club until his career ends, but I don't think his behaviour is any more selfish than the norm.

It's so much the fact he's seems to be intent on hightailing it to Real Madrid, it's more his behaviour regarding the transfer. He's making these little statements without committing one way or the other. I'd much rather he just came out and said "I want a move to Madrid" than all these shenanigans.

He's perfectly within his rights to want to move. He has probably paid United back - Fergie took a chance on him, and kept him on during the one-trick pony era and the Rooney World Cup incident, but as you said he's helped the club to the league and Champions League.

Still, no matter how much he's helped us over the last few years, he isn't bigger than the club which, judging by the way he's acting, he seems to think he is.

Tom65 wrote: »
    It's so much the fact he's seems to be intent on hightailing it to Real Madrid, it's more his behaviour regarding the transfer. He's making these little statements without committing one way or the other. I'd much rather he just came out and said "I want a move to Madrid" than all these shenanigans.

He's perfectly within his rights to want to move. He has probably paid United back - Fergie took a chance on him, and kept him on during the one-trick pony era and the Rooney World Cup incident, but as you said he's helped the club to the league and Champions League.

Still, no matter how much he's helped us over the last few years, he isn't bigger than the club which, judging by the way he's acting, he seems to think he is.

I don't honestly think Ronaldo is making (or not making) the statements we'd prefer because he is being a pr**%. At the end of the day, we are talking about a transfer in the region of £50m minimum. With any massive transfer comes politics. Madrid want the lad but as cheap as possible (from a transfer and a wage perspective) so they will play politics with the lads agent and with United. United don't want to sell now (but probably realise they will have to sell at some point) so are playing politics around the fact they need to realise the highest price for him without selling him too soon. Ronaldo simply wants to play for real but also wants to be recognised as the best players in the world so is wary around his public credibility. So there is a huge amount of politics going on here.

Do we realy think Ronaldo is making any choices on his own?? His agent must be pulling all the strings here. He is telling Ronaldo what to say and when to say it. Ronaldo can't come out and demand a transfer to soon, as this makes his position at United untenable and jeopardizes the wage Ronaldo will earn at Real. Likewise, he can't commit to United publicly if he wants a move to Real. So he is stuck in limbo.

The whole thing is a game with between United/Ronaldo & agent/Real Madrid with Ronaldo & agent trying to slowly explore the feasibility of a transfer this summer.

I am not saying it's right or wrong. I suppose I am just suggesting as fans we could try and take the emotion out of the situation. I don't think its a media invented story. It's Ronaldo & agent using the media to get something they want. And they are not the first people to do so in the professional game.

Loyalty and fairness to the fans haven't been part of the professional game for some time now.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3749481,00.html

theres a video of the interview on the page aswell.

but what i was more interested in was this idiot

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3750047,00.html

wtf is it with him that he just cant keep his mouth shut on matters that do not include him?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3749481,00.html

theres a video of the interview on the page aswell.

but what i was more interested in was this idiot

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3750047,00.html

wtf is it with him that he just cant keep his mouth shut on matters that do not include him?

Absolutely despise Platini - he is a right tool. However, in fairness he's just stating the obvious??

• Advertisement

why does he always have an anti prem bias in everything he is asked about though?

this is the same man who criticises clubs for being in debt and spending so much money and he is a fan of madrd? come on

why does he always have an anti prem bias in everything he is asked about though?

this is the same man who criticises clubs for being in debt and spending so much money and he is a fan of madrd? come on

I believe his anti-prem bias is based upon the fact he believes the premiership (and the top clubs therein) are becoming an unstoppable force.., financially, and as result in footballing terms. They are fearful that the Champions League will turn into a similar deal as the premiership - same teams leading the league and winning it.

It's a fair comment.

His favourtism towards Madrid however- really p!sses me off..

http://www.arsenal.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=507072

another article about him here ^^^^

he really is very biased imo. i dont buy into this he is worried about the good of the game, nobody was worried when Italian teams were doing it, he isnt bothered when Madrid were doing it (borrowing money/running on debt/domiating Europe)

its only when prem clubs did it. he blasted united and chelsea as cheats about the champions league final ffs!! because both clubs were in debt!

do you think he would have said those type of coments if it was a Madrid Barca final? or a Milan Juve final? which we have had recently!

the man just rubs me up the wrong way. but its not really good subject matter for this thread i guess

transfer window open soon, 2 or 3 days now right?

cant wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Denis Irwin

But when Man U do it I assume that it is not despicable ? .

When have Gill and Ferguson come out in the press and said X player will be playing for United next season even though they wouldn't have made a bid for said player, Unlike Schuster and Calderon at Real who have come out over and over again in Marca saying Ronaldo would be playing for Madrid next season despite the fact Real have not had any contact whatsoever with United at all never mind made a bid for Ronaldo.

BTW T4TF could you stop reffering to United as Man U as it has Munich overtones.

BTW T4TF could you stop reffering to United as Man U as it has Munich overtones.

you have got to be taking the piss?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement