Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Transfer Rumours/Discussion 2008/2009

1707172737476»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,588 ✭✭✭jaykay74

If it works out as reported then I think it will be good business. Quality is scarce and it costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I added him to my fantasy football anyways :p Swapped him for Santa Cruz (+ a few other changes)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

For 18 million + clauses that isn't a bad piece of business imo. Wait to see if it happens though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

£18 million (plus add ons) would be a very good deal imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

no word on huntelaar since that quote he made a while ago :( i would like to see him at utd!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

no word on huntelaar since that quote he made a while ago :( i would like to see him at utd!
    Can forget about him coming to us now Id say especially if this Berbatov deal goes through. More likely to end up at Arsenal to replace Adebayor if he goes id say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

Can forget about him coming to us now Id say especially if this Berbatov deal goes through. More likely to end up at Arsenal to replace Adebayor if he goes id say.
    i really dont want berbatov at united, he seems a moody so and so and if hes dropped , which he will can you imagine him sitting there quitely nope, trouble with a capital T,i dont even see huntalaar as a quality 25 a season man.i know he done it in holland but outside the top 2 or 3 there coca cola standard.santa cruz im keen on benzema would be a great signing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

almanu wrote: »
    i really dont want berbatov at united, he seems a moody so and so and if hes dropped , which he will can you imagine him sitting there quitely nope, trouble with a capital T,i dont even see huntalaar as a quality 25 a season man.i know he done it in holland but outside the top 2 or 3 there coca cola standard.santa cruz im keen on benzema would be a great signing.

If I could have one player for United, it'd be Benzema, but I don't think it's realistic. Didn't he say he'd only leave Lyon for La Liga, and Lyon are notoriously extortionate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

that really does dissapoint me tbh! i (as i believe alot of utd fans) would prefer huntelaar, he is younger and less of a moan hole!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement