Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ineffective modding of Animal Issues forum

Options
  • 22-05-2008 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

Sorry, moved to helpdesk.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

So what exactly did the mod do/not do?

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Intothesea

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I read the helpdesk thread, and since I can't post there I'll post my advice here.

I don't really get what's going on in the thread, as it's long and I'm not going to trawl through it it to see where exactly the mods messed up.

However, your issues seem to be that it went off topic and the mods did nothing about it.

I'm going to presume you haven't pm'd the mod in question, but in future use the report post function (it's the little red triangle on the left hand side of posts, under "location", "Posts" etc) if you feel a thread is in need of moderation.

This will bring it to the attention of the mods a lot quicker and they can act on it if deemed necessary more effectively than if you merely create a thread about it once the problem has pretty much ran it's course.

If, by some chance the moderators aren't online, the cmod or an smod who sees the reported post can step in and take action.

Hope that helps.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement