Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letterkenny

Options
  • 22-05-2008 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am hoping that someone might be able to help me - there is a group of us heading up to Letterkenny for a weekend next month. I am just trying to organise an activity for the Saturday for us to do - golf is not practical but something along the lines of go-carting, paintball shooting etc.
    Not having much luck finding anything on the internet so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 moody cow!

Hi,

There is go-carting on the ramelton road before the silver tassie, call 074 9129077
    and i think there is paintballing in Milford 074 9153377 or in letterkenny 074 9128286 :)

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Hi,
    I am hoping that someone might be able to help me - there is a group of us heading up to Letterkenny for a weekend next month. I am just trying to organise an activity for the Saturday for us to do - golf is not practical but something along the lines of go-carting, paintball shooting etc.
    Not having much luck finding anything on the internet so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks....

The above poster mention go-karting already out in the Ramelton direction. There is also the biggest go-karting track in Europe about 30 mins from Letterkenny (www.castlefinkarting.com). A note of warning - there is nothing else in the area (Castlefin), so you would only get the go-karting!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

brolly wrote: »
    The above poster mention go-karting already out in the Ramelton direction. There is also the biggest go-karting track in Europe about 30 mins from Letterkenny (www.castlefinkarting.com). A note of warning - there is nothing else in the area (Castlefin), so you would only get the go-karting!!!:D

Sounds exactly what I am looking for - thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

There is a 4x4 track out towards Rockhill.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

smashey wrote: »
    There is a 4x4 track out towards Rockhill.

Where could I get some more information on this track

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Where could I get some more information on this track
    I'll be out that way next week and will have a look.

Advertisement