Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung LE32A451

• 22-05-2008 9:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Can anyone advise me on whether or not this is a good tv? It's for sale in Euronics for e729.00. I have to replace my Viewpia 32" which is fubar, colour and sound all over the place. I can't find anything on the net only Polish, German and Latvian sites. My language skills are limited I'm afraid. I'll be hooking up ax XBox 360, Sky box and a Ps2 from time to time. On a cheap electronics site the only thing I can find is an LE32A456. Is there any difference.
    Oh The Samsung website is no help either. Any Help guys, appreciated, Cheers.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

Well, it's a 32'' and the 456 means it's a Series 4 TV. I would expect the specs to the same as http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/detail/detail.do?group=television&type=television&subtype=tftlcd&model_cd=LE37A456C2DXXU. The LE3245 part of the code is the main thing, the rest I think is county specific.. As far as, is it a good TV. It's a Series 4 and does not have Motion Flow (or100Hz) and the resolution I expect is 1366*768 which is HD Ready and grand unless you plan on getting HD signal in the very near future. The contrast and response times are good and picture should be excellent as it's Samsung.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭travis1976

Thanks Batman,(there's something I never thought I'd have to say), Great help. Pickin it up during the week. I'll let You know how it goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

travis1976 wrote: »
    Thanks Batman,(there's something I never thought I'd have to say), Great help. Pickin it up during the week. I'll let You know how it goes.

Hi Travis,
    How are you getting on with this TV...?
    Are you having any problems where when there is alot of movement on hte screen, the screen would kind of flicker with a line comming across the middle...?

I got one of these TVs last March from Pixmania and I am getting the flicker/line.

Advertisement