Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gathering [2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    If your not the site operator i wouldn't give such advice.
    Your better off prebooking as 1, its cheaper and 2, there is always a chance that if the site gets to its insured number then you could be refused.

"if they arrive on the day they will have pay full price as stated above."

I said what i said because thats whats on the G-TAC site,
    I was just trying to awnser a question, but hey whatever, i wont awnser any questions, or give any more help just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

weeder wrote: »
    is there any places left? id like to put my name back down if i can

No problem Weeder. Your name is down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

thanks martin, just wondering will i need the permission slip this time round or will the one i gave yis last time suffice like at hrta? (im 17)

Originaly Posted Yesterday:
    Hi All,
    We just want to let you all know that we have decided to let the Early Bird Special run to the weekend. Anyone arriving on Friday or Saturday and wishing to play on Saturday and Sunday will only have to pay €45 and not the full €50 as was planned..
    All the best, and roll on the weekend,
    Martin and Evelyn.

I know that between been out at the site and that, it might seem like we are not around but we do check in. The reason for having people pre book is that simply we know how many for food. It is true that once we meet our insured number we must refuse entry but this has not happened yet. So by all means come along on Friday but just PM me your details so we can arrange for enough food.

weeder wrote: »
    thanks martin, just wondering will i need the permission slip this time round or will the one i gave yis last time suffice like at hrta? (im 17)

No your sound, Once we have one for on file its cool.

• Advertisement

c-90 wrote: »
    whats the deal with reg. do i just print off my confirmation email and bring it along or what?

Yes please. Who ever has pre paid would they please bring along their confirmation slip as proof of identity and purchase. Thanks for reminding me C-90.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

great , now to get myself a tent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Bob D'Nailer

SAFETY
    1. There is to be no alcoholic drinks and or drugs consumed prior to or during the games. Anyone caught doing so will be dismissed from the site without refund.

Does this mean no drink at all allow or is it ok to bring a few tinnies for around the camp fire??

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

SAFETY
    1. There is to be no alcoholic drinks and or drugs consumed prior to or during the games. Anyone caught doing so will be dismissed from the site without refund.

Does this mean no drink at all allow or is it ok to bring a few tinnies for around the camp fire??

it exactly what it says on the tin :)

no drinking prior or during games ,

around the camp fire is allowed at the end of the days gaming

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

SAFETY

Drink was allowed at the campfire last time so I presume the same is meant this time or Martin and Evelyn would have specified.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Bob D'Nailer

Gatling wrote: »
    it exactly what it says on the tin :)

no drinking prior or during games ,

around the camp fire is allowed at the end of the days gaming

Sweet *hic* :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

This is going to be deadly!

I had better go pack!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

This is going to be deadly!

I had better go pack!

Really?

Sure why not leave it 'til tomorrow sure :rolleyes: :P

Motosam wrote: »
    Really?

Sure why not leave it 'til tomorrow sure :rolleyes: :P

Because I'm going straight from work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

All packed, 1 pillow, 1 sleeping bag, 1 camp bed, loads o camo, 4 AEG's and 1 pistol.

And sh.t loads o BB's and battery's.

Be there at about 5 or so tomorrow.

:D

Hope everyone remembers their rain gear!

Does this mean no drink at all allow or is it ok to bring a few tinnies for around the camp fire??[/quote]

MMmmmmm Tinnies :)

Hope everyone remembers their rain gear!

OHH poo, will have to pack again, the last time I played at G-tac, it was snowing in Cork, so i cut up the wife's white sheets, was about 2 months of sucking up, to get over that one. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

MAD Ozzie wrote: »

MMmmmmm Tinnies :)[/QUOTE]

you can have your tinnies ozzie around our camp fire after the games over:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

packed too, was fun setting up my tent in the living room, neighbours came round asking was i going to oxygen and did i want to go on their minibus, i didnt wanna explain the situation so said yeah i was going but made plans already haha

1 sleeping bag,
    1 tent,
    1 g36c,
    1 m1911,
    1 mp5k,
    1 glock springer ( wont laugh if you see it in action)
    12 bavaria considering brining only 8 cans though
    clothes
    ammo
    mags etc etc

really looking foward to it, my rain gear is completely soaked still after golfing on wednesday, so im afriad im without, but ive this good jacket that shud do :) and luckily its german army surplus :P

see you all there

(lol my tent also leaks rain, so ive had to adjust it, by housing black backs over it haha)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

your rain gear is wet?

ROFL.,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

MAD Ozzie wrote: »
    All packed, 1 pillow, 1 sleeping bag, 1 camp bed, loads o camo, 4 AEG's and 1 pistol.

And sh.t loads o BB's and battery's.

Be there at about 5 or so tomorrow.

:D

You should prob bring a tent too;)

Cant wait for thes, Im bringing mega torch!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Best of luck everybody;) I hope it goes well for you and you have a cracking time and it does not piss down on you guys!:rolleyes:

And if you see the A.T.F. or 1st Recon in your sights, soften them up for us:p:D:D:D:D

Regards,
    Bren

P.S. Looking forward to hearing the reports of this event.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Hmmm....

P90
    M4
    Mp5
    PSG-1
    Mossberg m500
    P99
    Glock 18
    Glock 17
    Ammo
    Mags
    Tent
    Sleeping Bag
    Gas Stove
    Camping Chair
    Barbecue
    Torch(es)

Have I too much?

liamo333 wrote: »
    You should prob bring a tent too;)

Cant wait for thes, Im bringing mega torch!

Naaa, Im sleeping with one of you lot ;)

See yas soon.
    :D:D:D

Hi All,
    Registration is noe closed for the Gatherin II. As of this time no payments will be accepted. We will not be reachable by email or PM as we are heading to the site. Ye should have my phone number by now, if not you can get it on our website.

Come on the weekend lets all have fun.

ADVISORY: Due to having recived very high rain fall for July (All the rain that fell in July last year for the area fell in the first 6 days of July this year), the camping area is a wee bit damp. Keep all tents away from the middle of the field. Keep cars off the grass. You can drive down to drop of tents and stuff but this time around cars for your own sake must be parked in the pit.

That is all:!:D

Iwas meaning to put this up earlier but between one thing and another, it went out of my head. As Vietnam is on everyones head latly, I mapped out G-TAC in a Vietnam theme. Now I know it is not geographicly correct but it should be fun to use it. So if you want to print it out and bring it with you.
    All the best,
    Martin.

Image on Picsaweb

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Nice one, maybe I shouldn't have traded my ak47 :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Cool, looking forward to this now, :D

Martin, did ya get my PM last night? and by any chance do you have satnav co ords to the site?

cheers, :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

MaxForce wrote: »
    Iwas meaning to put this up earlier but between one thing and another, it went out of my head. As Vietnam is on everyones head latly, I mapped out G-TAC in a Vietnam theme. Now I know it is not geographicly correct but it should be fun to use it. So if you want to print it out and bring it with you.
    All the best,
    Martin.

Image on Picsaweb

Ohhhhhh......
    And there are the flasbacks....

P.S. I'll be there late tonight....but I'll be there. Someone has to keep tabs on Killinatoer and Dave!!
    "Bravo....BRAVO....Come in....Charlie Everywhere!!!!"

Advertisement