Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B in Killarney

Options
  • 22-05-2008 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am going down to Killarney in July to cycle the Ring of Kerry for charity, Can anyone recommend a good B&B in the town for the weekend.

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

What i would recommend is to contact the Killarney Tourist Office (064-31633) and ask them to either fax or e-mail you on a list of them ... They would have complete list and would be able recommend one that would suit your needs, should you have any ...

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

kerry4sam wrote: »
    What i would recommend is to contact the Killarney Tourist Office (064-31633) and ask them to either fax or e-mail you on a list of them ... They would have complete list and would be able recommend one that would suit your needs, should you have any ...

Rang them on Friday and asked them to e-mail me a list of some B&B's but am still waitng on it

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Rang them on Friday and asked them to e-mail me a list of some B&B's but am still waitng on it

any luck? Let me know if you haven't and i'll call into them on Wednesday and collect the list from them and send it on for you, no bother :)

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

kerry4sam wrote: »
    any luck? Let me know if you haven't and i'll call into them on Wednesday and collect the list from them and send it on for you, no bother :)

Still no reply from them, went on-line and got some names and numbers myself and have now booked one for that weekend.
    Thanks anyway...

Advertisement