Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Zoo

Options
  • 22-05-2008 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the opening hours of tattoo zoo in south main street?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Not sure of the opening times, but by the power of google I got you a number!

021 4271243

(got it from here http://www.cork-rocks.com/sponsors.htm)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

chin_grin wrote: »
    Not sure of the opening times, but by the power of google I got you a number!

021 4271243

(got it from here http://www.cork-rocks.com/sponsors.htm)

Thanx, just asked in case someone knew off-hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

No probs, sorry I couldn't find the opening times. As a side note would anyone be attending the Midleton Tattoo Festival (Convention) ?

http://www.myspace.com/midletontattoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 christinehowell

Their open 11 to 5 monday to saturday but will open late thursday and friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

chin_grin wrote: »
    No probs, sorry I couldn't find the opening times. As a side note would anyone be attending the Midleton Tattoo Festival (Convention) ?

http://www.myspace.com/midletontattoo

I intend to. Just curious as to whether it's an +18's event? I heard it wasn't before so I'm hoping it wont be this year.

(Obviously I don't intend on getting any tattoos)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭parkerpen

I learn something new every day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Any age can go to the tattoo festival, families attend every year. I have got two tattoos, and got them both done there, on two different occasions by the same guy. My tattoos were fabulously done, and were a lot cheaper than they would have been in a studio.
    I cant wait to go again this year, to get my next addition!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Kersmash wrote: »
    I intend to. Just curious as to whether it's an +18's event? I heard it wasn't before so I'm hoping it wont be this year.

(Obviously I don't intend on getting any tattoos)

You'll have no problem getting it, I have been to the show when I was under 18, and have seen many kids there much younger there also, don't think they would change it unannounced :)

I think it may have been over 18s at night when they had bands playing, but that was when it was at a different venue so don't know if they do that anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pinky678

hey does anyone know if when you're getting your tongue pierced there, do they use clamps? and do they check for veins?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Any age can go to the tattoo festival, families attend every year. I have got two tattoos, and got them both done there, on two different occasions by the same guy. My tattoos were fabulously done, and were a lot cheaper than they would have been in a studio.
    I cant wait to go again this year, to get my next addition!!!

was thinking about heading down to it alright. Did you find the whole thing very well done would love to get a tattoo by someone who is class just dont trust the places in cork for tattoos. was it all still sterile and clean as good as what you would get in a studio?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I hear star tattoos are all the rage these days...they even have a special offer running....get 56 for the price of 3 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

kingtut wrote: »
    I hear star tattoos are all the rage these days...they even have a special offer running....get 56 for the price of 3 :pac:
    Maybe you can get some to cover....

Maybe you can get some to cover....

56 wouldn't be enough......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

kingtut wrote: »
    56 wouldn't be enough......

Ooo

Ooo

;)

Advertisement