Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's John Terry up to here?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

If you look closely chief, looks like a little spit came out there.

But remember Terry is a "man's man" so this is OK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

Yeah, defo spits on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I noticed that last night and thought it was a spit as I seen Tevez kinda wiping his neck.

Then forgot about the incident as Drogba was the main incident and was watching that then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

At the time i thought he was going to have a sly dig of the elbow at Tevez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Durrtee. Let himself down badly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

are we talking about 10 seconds in?? If so, fair play to those of you who can see spit there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,824 ✭✭✭Trampas

And there is the reason why he will not be the next england captain.

No room for scumbags like that in the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i cant see spit but it woudlnt surprise me him doing it in a sly way. he got waht he deserved last night anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

actually saw that live last night, definitely looked like he wiped his nose on his shirt then wiped it on tevez while looking like he was talking to him

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

He gobbed on him alright. Just look at Tevez's reaction...hand to neck where there is a new warm wet patch.

But i suppose all the pictures of Terry crying and reports that he cried like a schoolgirl (probably still weepin nowg).....and Tevez probably has a sore neck from wearing his medal all night serves some sort of justice.

There is no place for spitting or slapping in football. In fact there is no room for slapping in society, in the olden days if you slapped a man it meant that one of you will die in a dual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,588 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Terry shows his true colours there. Sneaky little... Makes the tears all the sweeter :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Don't cry for me JJJJJJJJJTTTTTTT, the truth is we never liked ya...

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

aylrn6.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Video no longer available, anyone got another one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Can anyone actually make out any spit? Hes definitely having a go at tevez, and the ref is about 2 foot away looking directly at Terry.. surely he wouldve been sent off if he had actually spit at him. I reckon Tevez is rubbing his neck as when they watched into each other, Terrys arm/elbow brushed off Tevez' neck. Terry does wipe his nose, but cant see how he then wiped it on Tevez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

mise wrote: »
    Can anyone actually make out any spit? Hes definitely having a go at tevez, and the ref is about 2 foot away looking directly at Terry.. surely he wouldve been sent off if he had actually spit at him. I reckon Tevez is rubbing his neck as when they watched into each other, Terrys arm/elbow brushed off Tevez' neck. Terry does wipe his nose, but cant see how he then wiped it on Tevez

He is blowing snot from his nose into his jersey and then moves his jersey away very very slyly to get some of the snot onto Tevez while still blowing it out...

Terry is a scumbag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Yeah looks more like that than spitting, not thats its any more acceptable if that is the case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭selpher

Forget that that he probably stopped Vidic getting himself sent off when he looked like he was going to go for drogba., just concentrate on what may or may not be snot. . Jesus if your petty bitter bastards when we lose imagine if he'd not slipped yed be really sickend this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I think he put his sleeve up to cover his mouth so cameras couldnt lip read what he said to Tevez simply because of the harshness of the content. Word on the street is that he said " You are far less attractive than me".

Talk about a low blow! :pac:

Well he choked at the big moment so we'll never know :D

• Advertisement

Watched this a few times now and it looks like he said "You f**king .... ....."
    Any professional lip reader boardsies :confused:

He did something similar with Chimbonda the season before last at Spurs. I just hope Capello has the sense to see what this lad is really about.

And what really gets me is he's only short of wearing a halo when interviewed on TV or the press :rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2007/04_april/30/terry.shtml

Wow John Terry swore. Jesus he really is a nasty piece of work ain't he.

selpher wrote: »
    Burn him!

+1

John Terry took Maddie!! I heard he eats baby fetuses!!

FFS, nobody likes him so they see what they want to see, he didnt spit nor did he do anything like it, he said something to Tevez while covering his mouth. Also theres not a ****in chance in the world that he was genuinely wiping his nose, no, because he's John Terry and his sole motivation behind every move he makes is to be a scumbag, people need to get over it. Hes far from a nice guy on the pitch, but the JT bashers get so out of hand on this forum its ****ing rediculous.

He'll be behind 9/11 next, or maybe he killed JFK??!

EDIT: Notice how Tevez puts his hand on his neck, if there was spit there wouldnt he have found it? He, like a tonne of posters on here was simply hoping he'd been spat on

topnutz wrote: »
    +1

John Terry took Maddie!! I heard he eats baby fetuses!!

FFS, nobody likes him so they see what they want to see, he didnt spit nor did he do anything like it, he said something to Tevez while covering his mouth. Also theres not a ****in chance in the world that he was genuinely wiping his nose, no, because he's John Terry and his sole motivation behind every move he makes is to be a scumbag, people need to get over it. Hes far from a nice guy on the pitch, but the JT bashers get so out of hand on this forum its ****ing rediculous.

He'll be behind 9/11 next, or maybe he killed JFK??!

Calm down John.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

i actually dont think its spit.....looks like a snot rocket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Fizman wrote: »
    I think he put his sleeve up to cover his mouth so cameras couldnt lip read what he said to Tevez simply because of the harshness of the content. <snip>

When I saw this last night, this is exactly what I thought.

I'd watch a good bit or American Football and the coaches are covering their mouth the whole time they are speaking on their headset so the other team's spies in the stand can't lip-read them.. When I saw terry doing it in a similar way, I reckoned he was dishing out some racist remark or the likes...

You can clearly see he is saying something to Tevez... Scumbag.

I think he is politely asking Carlos what conditioner he uses because his hair looks particularly radiant under the floodlights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

nothing in it at all get a grip ffs

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Those damm foreigners ruining our game....oh!:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

tevez has a big gold shiny champions league winners medal. john terry has a funny picture of his penalty taking "technique" floating about on the internet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

your all moaning and hate him for the simple reason hes the captain of Chelsea who are Uniteds , Liverpool's and Arsenals rivals in all competitions.cop on the lot of ye.

He didnt spit on Tevez.He's not a scumbag, He has every right to ask ref's why they made decisions he is the captain.The captains allowed to do this.Hes not Dirty.

He's a top class player and all the JT haters should cop on and stop taking every oppurtunity to bash him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

Jazzy wrote: »
    tevez has a big gold shiny champions league winners medal. john terry has a funny picture of his penalty taking "technique" floating about on the internet.
    If i had the time i could make one of these up for My name is John, its a tv show where he makes a list of everything bad he has ever done and has to try and make it all better. then he might actually win the Champs League.

MyNameIsEarl_main.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭vorbis

Agreed as an Arsenal fan! I saw nothing wrong in that video. Some people really are extremely petty. Why are Utd fans even looking for something like this? They won!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Jaysus lads, talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill. On those videos alone, there is no concrete evidence that he spat on Tevez, in fact, I would say they disprove any allegations.

What is clear, is that he is probably cursin the sh1t out of Tevez. But what's wrong with this? Rooney launches into a foul mouthed tirade any time he feels aggrieved, and i'm sure those of us who have played Sunday league football have dropped the occasional f-bomb on an opponent. It happens in football. Terry was just being smarter than most by covering his mouth.

I'm no Terry fan, but I can't stand a witch-hunt. Y'is got your trophy last night lads, go bask in that glory rather than sounding like biter aul wans on Joe Duffy.

If you want to talk about scum, how about the United fans that are being shown on SSN fighting with some Moscow youths.

• Advertisement

chdpoker wrote: »
    He's not a scumbag

Really?

me thinks you have blue tainted specs on when talking about ur captain

On those videos alone, there is no concrete evidence that he spat on Tevez, in fact, I would say they disprove any allegations.
    -
    Rooney launches into a foul mouthed tirade any time he feels aggrieved
    -

If you want to talk about scum, how about the United fans that are being shown on SSN fighting with some Moscow youths.

Now now, a witch-hunt is no place for using facts,especially ones that cast a bad light on manyoo,cop on will ya;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,430 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

mise wrote: »
    Indeed - I see no spit, and i don't think Terry could have spat at him with the way his mouth was.

Really?

Ferdinand kickin the ball at his own fans and kicking a Chelsea steward at the Bridge a few weeks back - must be a scumbag.

Neville celebrating winding up the pool fans - must be a scumbag.

Roy Keane breaking Haalands leg - must be a scumbag.

Ronaldo diving all the time - must be a scumbag.

You can nitpick and find the odd thing a player does wrong every now and again.Doesn't make them a scumbag.

Methinks you have red tainted specs on when talking about John Terry

Hardly any problems with that? A true United legend folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,848 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

.....cop on the lot of ye.

He didnt spit on Tevez.He's not a scumbag, He.... and all the JT haters should cop on and stop taking every oppurtunity to bash him.

ah but what if he did......

hmmmmm, i thrown it out there havent I!

woooh check yourself before you wreck yourself

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Why are Utd fans even looking for something like this? They won!!

Well the word humility and Man United "Fans" do really go together.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,848 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

jank wrote: »
    Well the word humility and Man United "Fans" do really go together.:D

yeah you go girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Was goin mad when it happened as I was convinced it was a snot rocket. Tevez looked like he felt somethin and terry wasn't smelling his sleeve, but lookin at the replay it is hard to see if there's any snot. There's no way to tell really.
    Doesn't matter though, had he been sent off maybe someone else might've taken his peno and scored. Happy Days:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

And then pissing on him as he rolled around on the ground in agony. Oh wait, neither of those things happened!:rolleyes:

Trilla wrote: »
    ah but what if he did......

hmmmmm, i thrown it out there havent I!

woooh check yourself before you wreck yourself
    what are you on about

Ferdinand kickin the ball at his own fans and kicking a Chelsea steward at the Bridge a few weeks back - must be a scumbag.

no, hes an idiot tho
    Neville celebrating winding up the pool fans - must be a scumbag.

not so much scum but he is a detestable little man

pretty much yeah
    Ronaldo diving all the time - must be a scumbag.

nah hes not scum, just like drogba isnt scum. but they both should be in the olympics for their play acting.
    You can nitpick and find the odd thing a player does wrong every now and again.Doesn't make them a scumbag.

Methinks you have red tainted specs on when talking about John Terry

i support liverpool but however.
    im have that unique ability to actually see ppl for who they are instead of looking at wat shirt they are wearing b4 making a judgement. gerrard for example is a goomba... still love wat he can do on the pitch tho! :D
    same with terry. fantastic footballer but a nasty nasty man

Yeah they are quite the joke alright, fair enough if ye wanna say how great ye are but to bash a player whose miss won ye the cl tells you all you need to know really.

I know its only been 10 mins, but im amazed how there hasnt been a quote and smartass reply to my last post yet:confused:, hmm, maybe video evidence that actually shows some wrong doing isnt welcome in this thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,430 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Yeah they are quite the joke alright, fair enough if ye wanna say how great ye are but to bash a player whose miss won ye the cl tells you all you need to know really.

some nice generalising going on in this thread - not every united fan has been bashing terry, so don't lump us all in together - or do people like to lump us all in together so it is easier to have a go?

• Advertisement
Advertisement