Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Similar Threads?

Options
  • 22-05-2008 10:48am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Now, I may just be blind but I've never seen the similar threads section at the bottom of the page before. If it's new, fair play to Cult. If it isn't, please disregard and get back to work :pac:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Two very similar threads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

feylya wrote: »
    Now, I may just be blind but I've never seen the similar threads section at the bottom of the page before. If it's new, fair play to Cult. If it isn't, please disregard and get back to work :pac:

I think it was in for a while some time ago but its definately only back in the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Two very similar threads :)

Try going into an "unfair ban" thread!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Yup, I'm just going blind...er

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

That's feckin' deadly.

Nice one cULT... CuLt... CULt... boss. :)

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

That's a brilliant feature alright. Hats off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Ooooh me like!

This will be mighty helpful in the instruments forum. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Wasn't there was a similar thread to this yersterday?

oh wait....look down:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Very handy feature me agrees

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Will make it all the easier for some users to say "AH, THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE... SEE THIS THREAD... AND THIS ONE... AND <etc>"

Still-... handy feature, that ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Oooooohh, me like this feature :)

Advertisement