Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you do fatalities?

Options
  • 22-05-2008 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Like the title says, how do you do them? When I was in the beta, I'd sometimes see something pop up on the screen when I killed someone, but it always happened when I was fighting others, so I didn't have time to read it.

So what do you have to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Steven_in_Cork

Its basically a combo move when your enemy is low on health.
    Kinda finishing move using combos / special abilities like "sweep" wich you get
    very early in the game.

You press the combo/ability button wich then highlights a follow up button (left/centre/right) press that then and if the enemy is low on health and would finish him off its shows a fatality. (can be up to 5 combos later in game, u get a popup info to guide you trough)
    More factors counted in too, like crit hit,block, cast, special attacks etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Thanks for that. I just have to pay attention to what appears on screen then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Afaik it's just a percentage chance when you finish someone off with a combo/spell, I've seen items with +X% chance to fatality

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

They said in the Oslo walkthrough that it was something like 10% base chance (which they'd increased dramatically for the demo they were giving).

Advertisement