Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rucksack For Travelling

Options
  • 22-05-2008 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭

One of the lads was recommending the Beragus Jalan for me and the girlfriend, just wondering where's the cheapest place to get em?
    Thanks
    Gary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the bag shop is cheap enough, there is one in talbot street and i think there is still one in westmoreland street

• Registered Users Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭randombar

Thanks for that, I'll have a look.

Does anyone know of any online?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

www.jackson-sports.com

Bought mine from there. Based up the north. Free delivery and delivered in about 2 working days

Lads anyone know any cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

If you are wanting online deals from America or what have you, which might get a good price but also might be liable for import duty, try www.backcountry.com - they're good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

If your down around the midlands you won't go wrong in the Lowe Alpine factory shop in Tullamore.

Ideally you want something that opens at the sides and not the top, something like this.

http://www.lowealpine.com/Products/Detail.asp?ProductTypeID=16&ProductGroupID=1058&Position=5&SpecificActivityID=

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭BarryM

I have found that the ability to fold away the straps in a zip flap is very handy, especially when flying.... and a zip on/off daysack is also a bonus. Mine is a Chinook, not that cheap but has all the above.

Nice one Barry and where did ya get that?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭BarryM

I got mine in the Netherlands, but I've seen them elsewhere. There may be some confusion though because one of the skateboard gear suppliers has a backpack called Chinook too!!

I think other makers also have models with zip-in strap options, got to say it is aboon when flying.

Bye, Barry

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Joyce Country

and again if anyone knows anyone offering good discounts/sales online currently for a good solid backpacks. thnaks in advance :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

Dont know about online but north face store at the kildare outlet village does really good bargains. We got a very good one for €30. They also had some even bigger ones at great prices.

Advertisement