Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Much difference between the versions?

Options
  • 22-05-2008 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I was playing GH3 on a PS2 last night at my mates. Thought it was brill - never played and guitar hero before. Is it the same on the better consoles - I have a wii and x360 is there a difference ????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

Get the 360 version for DLC, the Wii and PS2 versions are slightly stripped down from the PS3/360 versions. Nothing major except for the lack of DLC, some of the characters were removed I think, and the graphics are worse.

Actually scrap all of the above, wait till tomorrow, buy Rock Band for 360 and prepare to lose your life to scrolling note charts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Sputnicks

slimbun wrote: »
    Get the 360 version for DLC, the Wii and PS2 versions are slightly stripped down from the PS3/360 versions. Nothing major except for the lack of DLC, some of the characters were removed I think, and the graphics are worse.

Actually scrap all of the above, wait till tomorrow, buy Rock Band for 360 and prepare to lose your life to scrolling note charts.

Thanx for the advice - is there more songs on the DLC ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

Yes there is some free songs available as DLC (downloadable content, in case there was any confusion) and a good few that you need microsoft points for. Some of the best songs are downloadable, and more stuff is comign out all the time. GH is very slow with DLC usually, but seems to be picking up speed lately, RB on the other hand rules for DLC. On average between 3 and 9 songs have been released for it each week since launch, making it over 100 songs available for download.

Advertisement