Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerard Hartmann Physio

• 22-05-2008 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭

Can someone tell me where his clinic is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭grumpypaddy

as far as i know he is somewhere out on the campus at ul. it used be in town at patrick street but moved within the last year i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Moved out to UL area alright, not sure where though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

call the arena main desk they should be able to help you...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

Cheers guys, I thought he might have been out in UL alright but wasn't sure, didn't get anything on the net about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

Can you let us know if you get his details?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DEEMAR

Not sure where he is either. There is another Physical Therapist in Cratloe - Gerardine Cahill, she is v good also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 siouxie sue

Cynthia Murphy in Dooradoyle is a physio and shes very nice. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭RPGGAMER

its on the top floor of ul arena. it has a muesem too there of sports stuff from all the athletes/olympians hes worked with and thats free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

RPGGAMER wrote: »
    its on the top floor of ul arena. it has a muesem too there of sports stuff from all the athletes/olympians hes worked with and thats free.

Any phone number or contact details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭RPGGAMER

061 371255.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Mayweather

How did you find Mr hartmann

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

I don't think he treats ordinary punters does he? Certainly when his clinic was opposite Arthurs Quay it said on the window world class and international athletes only. Put it this way, if you need to ask where he is I doubt he'll treat you.

I could be wrong though, there is a recession on!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DEEMAR

Again, may I suggest Gerardine Cahill, Cratloe Physical Therapy clinic - she is excellent. She is also an acqupuncturist (did i spell that right?)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Thread is three and a half years old. And locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement