Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GirlInterupted

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Wheel me in, peel me off and hose me down. The man is built. I'd miss being able to wrap both legs around his heaving manly torso though.....

Lol. Wouldn't we all.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Quality wrote: »
    And Dragan, Shame on you... Everyone knows a good bouncer never has to use his fists, he should be able to talk himself out of the situation..:eek:

I've only ever had to use force on a very limited number of occassions. One involved a knife a knife and another involved a baseball bat.

Stuff does happen on doors that you good punters will never see.

Because some doormen are good at keeping you safe at the expense of their ribs. :(

And with all due respect quality, it is hard to talk yourself out of a 20 man brawl that kicks off in your club.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,138 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Lol. Wouldn't we all.:)

Naughty girls :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Dragan wrote: »
    I've only ever had to use force on a very limited number of occassions. One involved a knife a knife and another involved a baseball bat.

Stuff does happen on doors that you good punters will never see.

Because some doormen are good at keeping you safe at the expense of their ribs. :(

And with all due respect quality, it is hard to talk yourself out of a 20 man brawl that kicks off in your club.

Well at least it was your ribs and not your beautiful face they got at...;)

Quality wrote: »
    Well at least it was your ribs and not your beautiful face they got at...;)

Awh shucks :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

Dragan - I thought when you said said you worked "doors", you meant it literally, and I was wondering WHY you kept letting them fall on you while installing them!!! Blonde moment.

daisy123 wrote: »
    Dragan - I thought when you said said you worked "doors", you meant it literally, and I was wondering WHY you kept letting them fall on you while installing them!!! Blonde moment.

LoL, knowing my luck that is exactly what would happen!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Dragan wrote: »
    Broken 8 ribs in my time, cracked my sternum, broken my arms five times total, leg once, countless fingers and toes ( including dislocations ), left shoulder dislocated twice, right 3 times, thumb pops out when it feels like it.

So you wouldn't like hearing that I haven't broken anything?? :D

So you wouldn't like hearing that I haven't broken anything?? :D

If your a guy and you have not broken anything at all in your life then you have not lived a full child hood:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

never broke anything.

except for a few hearts of course;)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Broke most of my toes from gymnastics years ago.
    Broke my nose 5 or 6 times from various sports.
    Broke a rib when a car backed into me at a festival a few years ago.
    Broke my neck from a car crash/ footballing collision, the hairlined it, the footballing incident completed it.

I've decided me and sports don't mix well.

If your a guy and you have not broken anything at all in your life then you have not lived a full child hood:D

Nooooo I am indeed a lady!!

Ah but I suffer enough without having the pain of breaking things..

Have enough trauma to my body as it is from gymnastics injuries. Right traps haven't formed properly due to a fall on the beam... was back flipping and went out of line and landed smack down on my right shoulder :(

Then I have an Internal Femoral Torsion (top of my thigh , the ball & socket joint isn't at the right angle) aren't sitting properly in the socket... bring on the hip replacement!! so i have pronated feet which are already damaged due to a near ligament/tendon rupture of my foot years ago... which led to my big toe joint to dislocate when it felt like it.... then to compensate for the femoral torsion.. I have a sacral torsion... oh yes!! i am a wreck...and only 21!!:eek:

Yea i think you should just sit and watch from now on Ginny you lead a more active life than some of the guys

Nooooo I am indeed a lady!!

Ah but I suffer enough without having the pain of breaking things..

Have enough trauma to my body as it is from gymnastics injuries. Right traps haven't formed properly due to a fall on the beam... was back flipping and went out of line and landed smack down on my right shoulder :(

Then I have an Internal Femoral Torsion (top of my thigh , the ball & socket joint isn't at the right angle) aren't sitting properly in the socket... bring on the hip replacement!! so i have pronated feet which are already damaged due to a near ligament/tendon rupture of my foot years ago... which led to my big toe joint to dislocate when it felt like it.... then to compensate for the femoral torsion.. I have a sacral torsion... oh yes!! i am a wreck...and only 21!!:eek:

I am sorry i take it all back :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Broken two of my toes surfing. Dislocated elbow horse riding. Broke arm falling from tree. Broken finger in minor crash.

Get better soon GirlInterrupted.

Personally i think a nice scar is sexy......or at least i like to think someone would like mine! lol

I am sorry i take it all back :o

can you take my injuries with you!?!

Well I scar easily so I'm fecked, have a big one on my knee and various smaller ones all over.
    I've a knuckle scar that I hate, makes my hand looks a bit bloke-ish.

GinnyJo wrote: »
    Well I scar easily so I'm fecked, have a big one on my knee and various smaller ones all over.
    I've a knuckle scar that I hate, makes my hand looks a bit bloke-ish.

I have a nice one on my knee two! Snap!

We can compare at the beers!!!:D

Righty or Lefty?
    Ahhhh if you show up!

• Advertisement

GinnyJo wrote: »
    Righty or Lefty?
    Ahhhh if you show up!

Low blow!!! And it's a lefty! Might suck in comparison to yours though, i heal real good it seems! lol

And i'll be there, pinky promise!:pac:

Ah mines my right, pushed up against a pebble dashed wall at 3/4 i walked away some of my knee didn't.
    Its not too bad or huge but I'm conscious if it.

Hmmmm we'll see:D

can you take my injuries with you!?!

I could try but i have a very sore back at the min to carry them

Advertisement