Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which Architect & Building Contractor - Limerick

• 22-05-2008 3:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

Please note that I have asked for permission from one of the Mods here and am asking for any recommendations to be sent via Private Message only

Hi All,

First of all I'd like to say that this Forum has turned into a fantastic resource for researching every specific and diverse angle re. construction and planning. There a pile of people who have devoted a lot of time and effort to contribute to all of our benefit, I know I've picked up a huge amount already - so a sincere thanks to you all.

- We are in the infancy [scribbling dodgy plans] of a build in County Limerick [just outside of Bruff] it is currently going to be a single storey of approx. 1650-1750sq ft. The Site is via Family and there's existing Permission granted to a family member who has since built elsewhere.

Anyway to keep this short could anyone that is happy to recommend the services of an Architect [or suitably skilled individual] and/or Building Contractor please send them on by Private Message [only] whenever you might have a minute free - I'd appreciate it greatly :)

Also I'd like to add that in order to make this post less self-serving & because this Forum is prob. the most searched on the entire Site by keyword, I'll keep any PMs on file and would be happy to pass any recommendations on at any point in the future etc.

- Thanks,

Paul

Advertisement