Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spiritual Medium Wanted for Paronormal Investigation Group

• 22-05-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I am currently starting a new Paranormal Investigation Group, and I would like any Spiritual Medium who is interested in investigating haunted locations to please contact me at namairbh@campus.ie

I am located in Offaly and once I get a team together will be investigating Charleville Castle and Leap castle in Offaly (as seen on Most Haunted and TAPS)

If you have any questions Please feel free to contact me namairbh@campus.ie

Thanks,

John.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

sky-line wrote: »
    I am currently starting a new Paranormal Investigation Group, and I would like any Spiritual Medium who is interested in investigating haunted locations to please contact me at namairbh@campus.ie

I am located in Offaly and once I get a team together will be investigating Charleville Castle and Leap castle in Offaly (as seen on Most Haunted and TAPS)

If you have any questions Please feel free to contact me namairbh@campus.ie

Thanks,

John.

best of luck with the new venture,,im sure you will get well able people here ,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 sky-line

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    best of luck with the new venture,,im sure you will get well able people here ,,,

Thank you :)

Advertisement