Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ranking Up.

• 22-05-2008 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

So what des everyone think is the best gametype for ranking up,??
    IMO its Turf War, Getting 100 for each kill and 100 for each takeover, plus some money every 20 or 30 seconds for holding territories.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭wierdal

havent tried turf war yet but will now ta havent played much myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i've been playing a lot of deathmatches with the settings on:

respawn - near

Respawn time - 1 second

time limit- 15-20 mins

this means that if someone kills u your gonna respawn again right beside em and have more energy than them.

Also people tend to be in crowds so if you go for a kill your gonna get one.

The longer the deathmatch lasts the more kills u will get too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

A successful co-op mission with a good team could net you 5k in less than 10 minutes , I cant remember the what its called but the one where youo steal are armored van and fly the helicopter to the ship and blow it up.

Not worth doing though unless you play on hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭horsecrap

repawn near is sh1te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I'll only play it if the respawn is set to near.

Any further and it takes too long to get to anyone, you spend most of the time looking for each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

You can forgot the races then. Unless its GTA race with auto aim on. You can sit near a corner with a gun and take ppl out as they try and turn or block a narrow area like a bridge. They dont really have a chance. Not the best way to make friends but your looking at about 5-7k if done right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

calex71 wrote: »
    A successful co-op mission with a good team could net you 5k in less than 10 minutes , I cant remember the what its called but the one where youo steal are armored van and fly the helicopter to the ship and blow it up.

Not worth doing though unless you play on hard.

Its called Bomb da Base.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭COUCH WARRIOR

first post here - I've just started multiplayer and have been playing hangman's noose to rank up. You get $4,500 for completing on hard and can normally make in the rangeof $400 to $600 on top of that collecting money dropped from dead noose agents. Games normally completed in adout 4 to 6 minutes. I'm on the xbox 360

Advertisement