Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Good Pub in Dublin to watch the League One Play-Off Final on Sunday?

Options
  • 22-05-2008 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I am a massive Leeds United Supporter and I am well excited about Sundays game in Wembley. :D Unfortunetly, I am unable to go over and I am looking for a really good pub in Dublin to watch the game?
    Are there any other LUFC supporters out there, that are going out to watch it on Sunday?:)
    Does anyone know if there is any pub in particular that LUFC supporters drink at? I am just so excited about it and would love to be somewhere with some other fans and have a great atmosphere.....
    All recommendations are welcome! ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Hey guys,
    I am a massive Leeds United Supporter and I am well excited about Sundays game in Wembley. :D Unfortunetly, I am unable to go over and I am looking for a really good pub in Dublin to watch the game?
    Are there any other LUFC supporters out there, that are going out to watch it on Sunday?:)
    Does anyone know if there is any pub in particular that LUFC supporters drink at? I am just so excited about it and would love to be somewhere with some other fans and have a great atmosphere.....
    All recommendations are welcome! ;)

----> Soccer forum I'd say.

If you don't have access there are a few soccer heads in the Gambling forum.

Maybe I'm wrong, one of these guys may have some pearls of wisdom.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Mods, no point in moving this to Soccer, he doesn't have access. PM sent with suggestions if you want to lock it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭rebeldiamond

Hey Guys!
    Thanks Zaph, I replied to you via PM!
    So guys, do ya think I should post this somewhere else? No access to Soccer Forum as I'm only a newbie!
    Any more ideas?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Moved from BGRH.

Couldn't think where else to dump place it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Moved from BGRH.

Couldn't think where else to dump place it.
    Dublin City Forum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Rb wrote: »
    Dublin City Forum?

Oops. Can't move it now. :o

Hey Tom!
    Thanks for "placing" ;) it here, I take it you're not a LUFC fan then? You're missing out there mate!!! ;) hee,hee
    Heres hoping we get through on Sunday! :D

MOT

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Think it's been said on the Leeds forum on the Soccer forum that the Leeds fans over there drink in The Temple.

P.S. Tolka Park 24th July Shels -v- Leeds Utd.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sparkzter

Think it's been said on the Leeds forum on the Soccer forum that the Leeds fans over there drink in The Temple.

P.S. Tolka Park 24th July Shels -v- Leeds Utd.;)

Hi Gavin Shels,
    Are tickets for the fixture quoted on sale yet ? Do you have any info regarding how to get them? Appreciate any you can give:cool:

• Advertisement

sparkzter wrote: »
    Hi Gavin Shels,
    Are tickets for the fixture quoted on sale yet ? Do you have any info regarding how to get them? Appreciate any you can give:cool:

They're not on sale as of yet, but last season when we played Leeds you could either buy them from the Shels Office next to Tolka Park, in the Club Shop on match nights and they were being sold before the match. This season I think they might be up on ticketmaster.ie as tickets to our league games are old there.

All info on the game will appear on here www.shelbournefc.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Hey guys,
    I am a massive Leeds United Supporter

so you'll be needing a big pub then I guess:D

The Temple is where I will be heading as I can't make Wembley :( Hopefully the atmosphere will be pure 'White' in the Elland Road sense.

so you'll be needing a big pub then I guess:D

Haha! Funny Guy! ;)
    The bigger the better! If you ask me! :p

The Temple is where I will be heading as I can't make Wembley :( Hopefully the atmosphere will be pure 'White' in the Elland Road sense.

Sounds gud to me! :D Even though, its starting to look like we may be wandering across the road to The Findlater as rumour has it that Sunday is "family day" in The Temple!
    We can do without that I tell ya! ;) Sure we'll see how it goes! Hopefully we'll all be well happy on Sunday evening & celebrating- wherever we all are! :)

MOT

They're not on sale as of yet, but last season when we played Leeds you could either buy them from the Shels Office next to Tolka Park, in the Club Shop on match nights and they were being sold before the match. This season I think they might be up on ticketmaster.ie as tickets to our league games are old there.

All info on the game will appear on here www.shelbournefc.ie

Thanks a mill me ol'Shels Buddy

Sounds gud to me! :D Even though, its starting to look like we may be wandering across the road to The Findlater as rumour has it that Sunday is "family day" in The Temple!
    We can do without that I tell ya! ;) Sure we'll see how it goes! Hopefully we'll all be well happy on Sunday evening & celebrating- wherever we all are! :)

MOT

I have just heard that this could be the case. Good thing is that the FLater is close by if screamin kids can be heard over the footy.:rolleyes: Come on the LEEDS! Heres hoping we all watch them win, wont care where we will be then. MOT to Championship:D

Thanks a mill me ol'Shels Buddy

;)

I'll be in Athlone tomorrow at 3 for the Shels match but I'll be getting texts live from Wembley (from my Shels mate) hoping Leeds win.:D

Advertisement