Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renault Megane Info

Options
  • 22-05-2008 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi, anyone got any comments/thoughts on the Renault Megane. I'm thinking of buying a 1.4l 5 door 06 model. What kinda MPG would I get out of it driving in Dublin, how much would I expect to pay.
    Anything at all
    Thanks AMcD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭sparkyjo

i had a couple of meganes the newest been 02 2 years ago and i had nothing but problems first the ecu went in the 3 that i had and i had to get them bypassed and then i had loads of problems with the electronics even had one that when you were putting on your head light if you didn't fully pull it towards you the lights would just go off

i hate renault

if you do go with this car i wish you luck because i alway reckon you can be lucky and unlucky with cars

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭quattro777

Oh yeah, I love Renault threads! been waiting patiently since the last one.

Let the battle commence........

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

sparkyjo wrote: »
    i had a couple of meganes the newest been 02 2 years ago and i had nothing but problems first the ecu went in the 3 that i had and i had to get them bypassed and then i had loads of problems with the electronics even had one that when you were putting on your head light if you didn't fully pull it towards you the lights would just go off

i hate renault

if you do go with this car i wish you luck because i alway reckon you can be lucky and unlucky with cars

Knew a guy who was on first name terms with the AA guy thanks to his 5-series ECU!
    You takes yer chances with any brand.

Advertisement