Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

celebration of relationships

Options
  • 22-05-2008 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

I am being cheeky but is there a possibility that a sticky can be placed to celebrate being in a relationship or just mentioning the nice things that one has experienced with a boyfriend/partner/husband. I know one's other half can be annoying but I thought it would be nice to remember and celebrate the nice moments too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

No from me. Isn't that what anniversaries are for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

christ

this board, far from being the hub of interesting women i thought it might be, is a horrific hotbed of stereotypes perpetuating the idea that most women have nothing better to talk about than hair clothes make up and men.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Ha.

And ibtl as I believe the young people say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Seraphina wrote: »
    christ

this board, far from being the hub of interesting women i thought it might be, is a horrific hotbed of stereotypes perpetuating the idea that most women have nothing better to talk about than hair clothes make up and men.

Oi! We talk about Sex and the City and Desperate Housewives too I'll have you know! :p

Sure start a thread that interests you so, that's what it's all about!

Seraphina wrote: »
    christ

In what way did you think the ladies would be interesting?
    I come here to talk about lady things that doesn't mean that is the be all and end all of me.
    I use maybe 10 other boards forums that reflect specfic interests.
    I don't expect anything said in gaming, soccer or music production to be interesting to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

McGinty: I see your point. However we're not going to create a specific thread for celebration of the be-all and end-all.

The rest of you: I'm locking this. If you want to bitch about the Ladies Lounge content and how it misrepresents the female half of the human race, shout it into bag and throw the bag off a cliff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement