Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish HL Filiocht/Pros

Options
  • 22-05-2008 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Are you free to interpret the poems and stories just however you wish? They're not looking for any kind of 'buzz words' in the answers are they? The marking schemes don't seem too specific...is it just like poetry in English, where you write what you think?

All these stupid fragmented repetitive undeveloped paragraphs in Fiuntas are winding me up. In fifth year I used just learn them by heart so I could reel them off but there's just too many poems and stories now...so I'm just kind of trying to remember random words and phrases..

And how much do they expect written? When I'm doing sample answers I try to get about two exam script pages for 20-25 marks, one for 12 marks, etc..is this enough?

Worst thing is, I've revised Dan do Mhelissa and Oiche Nollag to death, and I've got to go do the same with the other six. Even though I probably won't need them.

I hate. Paper. Two.

Advertisement